5. Sorry

I was crazy for you
All caught up and confused
Love was broken for me
Now it's broken for you

Anaya's pov

I for real run towards my room forgetting that my foot had injured because of that dumble to set my hair.

A strong sense of happiness runs through my veins.

The way he called me "Sohneyo".

Sohneyo means someone who is beautiful.

Am I beautiful?

Does he find me beautiful?

I look at myself in the mirror and my cheeks go all red.

Not because I applied any blush.

But because this guy made me a blushing mess because of saying just one word.

Sohneyo.

I smile looking at my reflection.

After fixing my hair, my eyes go towards my mobile phone kept at the dressing table.

I had switched it off because Sidaq was disturbing.

But since Shubh congratulated me, it means he saw the text messages.

Oh god.

I am such a big fool.

Why did I log out!!

I instantly pick my phone up and open Instagram,

But before I could login, the door knocked.

"Y-yes?" I stutter because I was much more concentrating on logging in and seeing if Shubh replied.

"Yes ki bachi, I have been calling you for so long"

Mom..

"Manya aunty was calling you sown.." I remember Sana's words that she told me.

"Mom I was just about to co-"

She comes close to me and snatches my phone away.

"Yes I know about to come, whenever I look at you, you are always inside this phone. God knows what is inside it that you are always on it."

"But mumma-" I try to explain myself.

"No but-vut. I won't give you this phone till the party ends. You understand?" She says.

My mom is the sweetest person one will ever meet.

But of course she had been waiting for me for so long and I took a lot of time.

Also these days I have been using too much phone and laptop for editing the cover and other stuff for my book.

Of course I won't tell my mom all this.

But she doesn't like it when I use any gadget.

I smile and nod.

"Sorry mom." I say looking at the ground.

"Now let's go!! Don't waste time. You have not eaten anything and then guests will start coming then you won't get tim-" she was about to finish her words as she grabs my wrist and tries to take me along with her.

But she stops in between.

"Nayu!!" She says as she cups my face.

"Babu, you have a fever!!" She grabs my wrist and then my cheeks back and forth.

I had so badly drowned in the "Sohneyo" that Shubh said that I legit forgot my headache and yeah little bit of fever.

"Mumma don't worry I took medicine." I comfort.