9. Twinkle

Now I'm out dancing with strangers
You could be casually dating
Damn it's all changing so fast

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Shubhveer's pov

I held her wrist and pulled her towards myself before that stupid boy's blood drop could fall on her.

"Now here is another example ki apke sath kya ho rha hai aapko khud nhi pata."

(Now here is another example of you yourself don't know what is happening with you.)

My eyes lock with hers as I hold both of her hands in mine.

She was shivering. Badly.

Her eyes were getting moist.

Her face starts turning pale, and from what I could see, she was starting to feel lightheaded and her whole body shakes.

She quickly closes her eyes, trying to calm herself down. 

God I have never felt so helpless.

Her friend, Sanalika rushes to her side and instantly holds her shoulders making her hands slip from my grip. 

She breathes heavily.

"Hey hey hey, are you okay?" With nothing but fear and concern in my voice I ask her.

God is she Hemophobic?

Oh what the fuck have I done.

I have never seen her like this.

"Anaisha!" Her bestfriend Sidaq comes infront.

She is already breathing heavily and these people are coming towards her.

I push everyone and go towards her.

I don't fucking care but this situation is not where I wanna see her.

I grab her hand and slide it over my shoulder and then pick her up.

Getting out of the trainers room I go towards the hall and make her sit on a sofa where she could breathe properly.

I pick up a glass of water from and give it to her which she drinks quietly.

Her hands were still shivering.

"Let her breathe first. Don't suffocate by surrounding her." I say to her friends who came behind me.

"But you can't order us around." Sidaq says in anger.

"Oh honey I sure can."

"You-" he tries to speak when his sister speaks.

"Sidaq he is right, we will make the situation bad by getting panicked infront of her. Please for Nayu, stay calm." 

She comes towards me and says,"Sir, she is Hemophobic, she gets pannic attacks when she sees blood." 

I nod. I guessed it right.

What the hell did I do.

Couldn't you just control yourself Shubh?

I slide my hand through my hair in irritation.

The trainer's incharge Miss Janet Jackson takes Sidaq and Sanalika to their room.

"Call the doctor now!" I order my secretary Kirat.

"Sir and f-for that male student?" 

I take a deep breath and then say very politely,"Mr. Kirat Singh, which stupid would call a doctor to cure a person who he harmed himself?"