25. I am bad

Khuda jaane ki main fidda hoon,
Khuda jaane main mit gaya hoon,
Khuda jaane ye kyun hua hai,
Ki ban gaye ho tum mere khuda.

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Vincita Mansion, Edinburgh, Scotland

Anaya's pov

"The snow storm has stopped" Shubh said as I was still eating the pancakes.

"Really?"

"Are you excited to leave? Already so bored of being with me?"

"Oh come on! Spending time with you is the best time of the day!"

"I thought you got excited to go back home"

"Arey I was happy that storm stopped! Because it was snowing since last night!"

"Well, get dressed after having breakfast, I'll take you somewhere." He said.

"Huh? But in the morning you said roads would be all filled with snow and I should not go out."

He looked at me and said, "I am with you. Aap tension mat lo"

"But my clothes?"

"Check your closet Sohneyo"

Finishing the last piece of pancake abruptly I stand up and run towards the wardrobe and open it.

"Woahh"

It was filled with all types of punjabi suits, the type of anarkalis that I usually wear, western dresses along with jeans and top.

I take a step back as I collide with something hard.

And suddenly he grips my waist tightly.

He turns me back and I look at him.

"It's officially my girlfriend's room. Of course her things should be here." He says as he kissed my forehead.

"But. How?!!" I exclaimed.

"When you were sleeping yesterday in living room, I asked one of your helping staff to get me the stuff you might need ."

I feel so bad. That last night I was questioning this guy's love for me.

I stand on my tip toes and peck on his cheek.

"Thank you Shae" I whisper

"Where are we going?" I ask with a smile.

"Somewhere" he whispers.

"Somewhere where?"

"Pahaadon ke paar" he replies

"Batao na yaar!"

"Ai lai! I just told you!"

"And am I supposed to believe that?"

"It means you again don't trust me"

"Acha acha sorry! I ll get ready." I say.

He smoothened one of my hair strand with his index finger and tucked it behind my ear.

"I'll be waiting" he says as he goes out of my room and shuts the door softly with a smile on his face.

He looks so pretty.

And oh his hairstyle.

I love it so much!

I am getting obsessed with his hairstyle not gonna lie.

The way his long hair strands fall on his forehead and his hair reach up to his shoulders, it makes me want to run my fingers through them!

And why is he so cute?