6. Haseen

She loves you all night, makes you breakfast
Not just sex, it's a real connection
And out of love, we'd fall
And it makes me wanna scream why I'm making up this shit at all

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

2 days later

Wandsworth Prison, London.

1:00 p.m.

Shubhveer's pov

I enter the dimly lit prison visiting room with only a few flickering fluorescent lights hanging from the ceiling.

The walls are painted a dull shade of gray, giving the room an eerie and somber atmosphere.

The room is divided into two parts with iron bars in between.

One for the visitors and the second part for the prisoners.

The furniture is worn and uncomfortable, with metal chairs and tables bolted to the floor.

I go to my side and have a seat.

The room is small and enclosed, creating a sense of confinement and isolation.

With my one hand, I take my gold kadaa out of the sleeve of my long black coat and it becomes the only thing in my whole outfit that shines.

Black turtle neck, black long coat, black Chelsea shoes, gold kadaa.

The only sounds that can be heard are the echoing footsteps of guards patrolling outside the room.

I hear the door knob sound from the door in the prisoner side of the room as it opens.

She enters inside the cell with handcuffs on. Her hair all messed up and clothes were all worn and torn.

She has dark darts around her eyes which are near to being closed.

But with an unpredictable attitude she walks.

The moment her eyes land on me, her eyes open wide with sudden excitement as she tries to run away from the police and come to me.

But it was all useless.

I kept sitting on my chair instead of going towards her.

The policemen slowly yet forcefully made her sit on the chair as she was refusing to sit on it.

She was more concentrated on meeting me closely.

I switch on the recorder before she starts to speak

"I-I knew you would come. I knew you would come when I called you. You love me na. I am your only true love." She speaks excited with a smile on her face.

"Hello Mrs. Candice Russell." I say keeping my voice as calm as I can.

This is the only chance I have got. I won't get it again.

"You have come to take me home right? See where these people have locked me up! Come on do something and take me out. Then we will go on a date. Our anniversary is coming too in 3 days!! 17th April!!" She says with so much love in her eyes.

Today is the 24th of January and she says 3 days later it's the 17th of April.

"Did you have breakfast?" I ask turning the topic.

"Yes I had. But it wasn't the way you used to cook for me."

Oh this poor lady..

I can't waste much time.