~1~

"It's worse than I thought." Davenport said as we stood in the now ruined lab. The heavy smell of smoke filled the room, rumbled and wires covering the floor. It was completely unrecognizable.

"The blast took out everything." Leo added as I felt something warm on the side of my face. I lifted my hand to my ear, and when I looked at my hand my fingers were covered in blood. I used the back of my hand to wipe it away.

"I can't believe your own brother would do this." Tasha said before grabbing Leo and I. "He could of killed Leo and Anastasia!" She looked over to Davenport who's eyebrows were furrowed. "And you." She added quickly before Leo and I started walking around the lab.

"Our mission specialist desks." Leo said when he spotted the ruined desks on the ground. "Okay, this just got real. I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives." Leo told Tasha and I angrily.

"Leo." I called when he started to turn around. He turned back to us and nodded.

"As soon as I find out where he lives." He corrected before we looked over to Davenport who was by the capsules. Well, what was left of them.

"Look at their capsules. There's nothing left." Davenport sighed as he looked over them again.

"Even Eddie's gone." Leo observed, pointing to the screen.

"Yes!" Tasha shouted happily, earning a look from Leo. "Yes, he will be missed." She corrected.

"No, good riddance." I disagreed.

"He was my best friend." Davenport told us and I pursed my lips.

"I thought I was your best friend." Tasha said, stepping forward after Davenport passed her.

"No, it was him." Davenport replied nonchalantly as he pointed to Eddie's screen.

"How sad." I commented, earning a sad nod from Davenport, not realizing how I meant it.

"What're we gonna do?" Leo asked as I crossed my arms.

"There's not much we can do. House isn't even ours anymore." Davenport explained before Tasha rubbed her hands together.

"Speaking of which, the bank wants us out." She began. "I'll go gather what's left of our stuff." She added, giving Leo and I a pat on our shoulders before walking out of the destroyed lab.

"All your hard work. Millions of dollars worth of equipment. Gone." Leo said with his hands on his hips as we looked around.

"Priceless inventions, expensive tech, all gone." I added for Leo.

"All this stuff can be replaced. Adam, Bree, and Chase can't. We have to find them before Douglas does." Davenport replied as he turned back towards us.

"How? They disabled their GPS signals. They could be anywhere by now." Leo told Davenport and I nodded.

"Not to mention, you taught them exactly how to disappear. If they don't wanna be found, they won't be." I added.

***

"Almost ready." Tasha said as she walked down the stairs, lugging two large suitcases down with her. "Just three more bags." She added as she made it the rest of the way down.

"Tasha, we're homeless. Do you really need all these clothes?" Davenport asked Tasha as she set the suitcases down with the rest. They all sat where the couch used to be, replaced with just an empty room.

"These are yours." Tasha replied eyebrows furrowed as she sent a glare at her husband. Davenport's eyebrows raised slightly as he looked at the bags.