~15~

"Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?" I heard Leo say as Chase and I walked up to our table.

"Did you see her last one?" I scoffed as we stood behind Bree.

"I am still trying to live that one down. I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched." She explained before picking up the yearbook infront of her. I laughed as I looked at the picture. I couldn't help it. She looked like an alien.

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook. Perry photo bombed every group picture." Chase began as Bree started flipping the pages. "Drama club, cheerleaders, swim team-"

"No! No, no, no!" Leo shouted as he yanked the yearbook and closed it. "None of us need to see that again."

"Once was more than enough." I agreed, grimacing at the thought.

After that, the bell rang and we all grabbed our stuff. I had the next class with Adam and Bree, the opposite direction of Chase and Leo.

"Stassie, wait." Chase said right before I started walking.

"Stassie, wait." Leo mimiced in a high pitched voice.

"See, this is why we didn't tell you." I told Leo as they walked closer to me.

"What? I just find it crazy got a girl to like him, especially you." He replied with a shrug.

"Hey!" Chase said before slapping Leos shoulder. "Here, take this." He said as he handed me an apple. I snatched it out of his hand before starting to walk backwards.

"Not sure why I need and apple, but thanks!" I finished before turning on my heel and walking out of the gym.

"I owed you!" I heard him call out after me, my eyebrows furrowing. I had no idea what that meant.

***

After school, I went to the hair solan with Bree and we both got blowouts. I hadn't planned on getting mine done, but Bree basically forced me too.

"Hey, Adam. What do you think of our hair?" She asked as we walked into the lab together. Adam looked up from whatever he was doing by the island counter, but he was using his heat vision. It burned off one side of Brees new hair. I gasped as she slowly brought her hand up to her now pixie cut lengthed hair.

"Stas's looks good but I hope you kept your receipt, cause it looks uneven." He replied before Bree ran over to a toaster that was sitting on the counter, using it to look at her reflection.

"Adam, that was you!" I shouted at him, horrified for Bree as she screamed when she saw herself.

"What did you do?" She screamed at him as she put the toaster down.

"I did what I had to do. Your hair was collateral damage to a world gone mad!" He explained as I glared at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked angrily before slapping his chest.

"The toast? Duh." Adam replied, rolling his eyes.

"The year book picture is tomorrow. What am I supposed to do about my hair?" She asked, panicking.

"A really expensive wig?" I offered through a wince.

"Well, for starters, you should put on a hat. It's really offensive." Adam replied, earning an angry scowl from Bree.