~6~

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam in arm wrestling." Leo told him as we walked down the stairs into the main hall. Adam was already doing lunges to get ready. "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a cock-a-doodle-crunch." He added, earning laughs from Adam and Bree.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam rose his arms up, flexing before kissing his biceps. "Mwah. Mwah. Mwah." He said as he switched between the two and for some reason began doing lunges again.

"Hey, when you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this." Chase interrupted before they both climbed onto the circular bench. The planted their knees on the bench and their arms on the top of it. Bree, Leo, and I both stood in front, waiting for Chase to lose.

"Better back up, guys. You're in the splatter zone." Bree told us, earning a glare from Chase.

"Nope. I gotta get the best view of this loss." I said as I sent Chase a sarcastic smile. Leo stepped up closer to the bench, putting his arms on the top of it.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, no screaming, crying, or tap outs." Leo's eyes went straight to Chase and so did mine, Adam just wore a smug smile. "I'm looking at you, Chase." Chase furrowed his eyebrows as if he was confused, but ignored Leo. "Three, two, one, go!" Chase licked his hand before grabbing Adam's, slamming it down on the table with ease because of his disgust.

"Hey!" He shouted as they both jumped down. "No fair! He licked his hand!" He wiped his hand on Bree's shoulder, earning a squeal from her.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day." Chase argued smugly from his place next to Leo. Leo grabbed his hand and raised it in the air, up high.

"Chase wins!" He announced before his smile dropped completely. "Wait, which hand did you lick?"

"That one." Chase gestured to the hand Leo was holding and Leo immediately dropped it. He wiped his hand on Chases back before walking to the other side of him, grabbing his other hand and raising it.

"Chase wins!" He repeated.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I heard Marcus ask before he appeared on the stairs, joining our small group. I shot him a smile and he walked straight over to me, right where Leo had been. In between Chase and I.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo said with a glare towards Marcus.

"Oh, am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Leo, quit it already." I told him with a scowl, earning a grin from Marcus who just brushed it off.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen." Marcus told us with a large smile.

"Is it as sick as you make me? Cause that'd be pretty sick." Leo asked with a large, fake, smile.

"We'd love to hang out today." Chase replied after throwing his arms up. Leo held a hand up to him.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him. You're a lunatic, and we're leaving." Leo then shoved Marcus away from me, and shoved the four of us out of the door.

"Leo, come on!"

"I was not gonna say that!"

"Leo, stop!" We all argued even as he shoved us out of the school doors. He even went as far as to slam the doors while he was still in the school.

***

"Behold the invention that will revolutionize travel." Davenport said with excitement. His face was practically covered in a smile as he waved his arms around his latest invention. To me, it just looked like to arches placed across from each other that were glowing. Davenport had called us down here to tell us about his latest invention and to brag amount how smart and amazing he was. Bree and Chase were sitting on the island counter, Adam was sitting in a desk chair next to me, and I guess Leo didn't get an invite."The Davenport industries teleporter!" Davenport finished, waving his hands around the two large arches.