Power of Love

With the park enveloped in the warm tones of fall and the leaves softly rustling in the cool wind, Angelina stood in front of Jay, her heart racing with anxious expectation.

Angelina: Jay,mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai(there's something I need to tell you...)

Jay turned to face Angelina, his gaze softening as he took in her sincere expression. His eyes flashed with curiosity.

Jay: Yah kya hai, Angel(What is it, Angel?)

Angelina inhaled deeply, mustering her bravery before revealing her true feelings.

Angelina(Voice trembling): Main ise ab aur andar nahi rok sakta; main ise bahut lambe samay se rok kar rakh raha hoon. Main... main tumse pyaar karata hoon, Jay. I love you(I can't hold this inside any longer; I've been holding it back for far too long. I... I love you, Jay.)

Angelina's revelation was met with a startled hush, her words hanging thick in the air.

As Jay attempted to grasp the intensity of Angelina's feelings, his eyes enlarged in surprise and his heart thumped hard in his chest.

Jay(Voice filled with emotion): Angel...main nahi jaanata ki main kya kahoon(I don't know what to say.)

Angelina's heart fell at Jay's remark, and while she waited for his answer, her concerns threatened to take over.

Angelina(Voice wavering): Jay,main samajhta hoon ki yadi aap bhi aisa hi mehsoos nahi karate hain. Mujhe bas ise apne tak hi seemit rakhana band karana pada(I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just had to stop keeping it to myself.)

But before Angelina could say anything more, Jay moved to go closer to her, his hands stroking her face and his passionate gaze meeting her eyes.

Jay(Voice filled with sincerity): Angelina—jab pehli baar meri nazar tum par padi tabhi se main tumse pyaar karta hoon. Spasht aur saral, main ise sweekaar karne se darta raha hoon(I have loved you since the first time I set eyes on you. Plain and simple, I've been afraid to admit it.)

When Jay confessed, Angelina's heart leaped for excitement, realizing that her feelings were shared. Her breath froze in her throat.

Angelina(Voice filled with disbelief): Tum...tum bhi mujhse pyaar karate ho(You... you love me too?)

With unshed tears sparkling in his eyes, Jay nodded and opened his heart to the woman he loved more than life itself.

Jay(Voice choked with emotion): Mere paas jo kuch bhi hai Angelina. Aap vah garmahat hain jisne mere thande dil ko pighla diya hai aur vah roshni hai jisne mujhe andhere se bahar nikala hai(With everything I have, Angelina. You are the warmth that has thawed my cold heart and the light that has led me through the darkness.)

Angelina threw her arms around Jay, her heart bursting with love and gratitude, tears welling up in her eyes.