Pyaar ki Jeet-Love Triumphs

The Malhotra mansion's backyard has been transformed into a magical scene with sparkling lights, rose petals covering the area, and a beautifully decorated gazebo. The atmosphere is filled with soft music as Dev ushers Anna into the magical setup."Anna,apani aankhen band karen. Tumhare liye mere paas kuch khaas hai(close your eyes. For you, I have something special.)" Anna obliges, her heart pounding with anticipation and a curious smile on her face. With great care, Dev leads her to the middle of the backyard. "Theek hai, apani aankhen kholo(Okay, open your eyes.)" Anna is greeted by the stunning view of the beautifully decorated room as she opens her eyes. The surprise's beauty overwhelms her, causing her to gasp. "Dev,yah hai...yah behad khoobsoorat hai(this is... it's beyond beautiful.)" Dev gives her a smile. "Mujhe khushi hai ki aapako yah pasand aaya. Aaj raat aapake baare mein sab kuch hai(I'm happy that you like it. It's everything about you tonight.)" Dev smiles warmly at Anna and then holds out his hand to ask her to dance. As they gently sway beneath the dazzling lights, the soothing music creates the ideal atmosphere. Following the enchanting dance, Dev shows Anna to a table that has been arranged with a delicious cake. "Shall we cut the cake, my lady?" The charming word causes Anna to blush, but she nods in agreement. With pleasure and laughter filling the air, they cut the cake together. 

After cutting the cake, Dev motions for Anna to close her eyes once more

After cutting the cake, Dev motions for Anna to close her eyes once more. "Anna,ek aakhri aashchary. Apani aankhen band karo aur mujh par vishwas karo(one last surprise. Shut your eyes and have faith in me.)" Excitement pulsing through her, Anna shuts her eyes. She isn't aware that Dev is signaling for Divya to come forward. Divya enters the room wearing a dazzling outfit while Anna stands there with her eyes closed. Something changes in the air, a feeling of anxiety rising. "Okay, Anna,ab apni aankhen kholo(open your eyes now.)" When Anna opens her eyes, she sees Divya standing next to Dev, and her heart sinks with hurt and confusion. "Dev,kya ho raha hai(what's happening?)" With a serious expression on his face, Dev speaks up and shares a startling revelation. "Anna,please Divya, mere sache pyaar ka svaagat karen. Main usase pyaar karta hoon aur hamane saath mein kaafi samay bitaaya hai(please welcome Divya, my true love. I love her, and we have spent a lot of time together.)" Anna's world collapses upon realizing the truth. She glances at Dev, tears and astonishment in her eyes. "Are you surprised, Anna?Usane mujhe chuna, tumhe nahi(He chose me, not you.)" 

)"