Mujhe Pyaar Hua

Edward POV:

People who were attracted to Edward's good looks, wealth, and charisma were all around him. But everything changed the moment he saw Anna. In sharp contrast to the women who were always competing for his attention, she was a humble and calm girl. He was left speechless by the way her inner beauty revealed itself. On this fresh Sunday morning, Edward and Anna had made up their minds to go to church together. Edward noticed, as they made their way to the church, by Anna's quiet beauty and her sincere innocence. Before the air filled with the sweet sounds of the choir, they had a warm conversation. "Anna, mujhe kahana hoga ki aapake vishvaas ke prati aapaki pratibaddhata kaafi saraahaneey hai. Main kabhi kisi aise vyakti se nahi mila jisakee raay itani drdhata se nihit ho(I have to say that your commitment to your faith is quite admirable. I have never encountered someone whose opinions are so strongly rooted.)" Despite being a Christian, Edward wasn't highly dedicated, but Anna was faithful. "Thank you, Edward. Mere liye mera vishvaas hi sab kuch hai. Yeshu hi vah hai jisane hame banaaya, aur usane kroos par hamaare paon ka prayashchit karne ke liye apana poora jeevan de diya. Hum bas itana kar sakate hai ki unake sabhi aasheervaadon ke liye unaka aabhaar vyakt karane aur hamase huee kisi bhi galati ke liye maafi mangne ke liye kuch samay nikaale. Yahi baat mujhe taakat deti hai aur mujhe zameen se jode rakhti hai. Mujhe khushi hai ki aapane aaj mere saath aane ka faisla kiya(For me, my faith is everything. Jesus is the one who created us, and he gave his entire life to atone for our sins on the cross. All we can do is take some time to express our gratitude to him for all of his blessings and to apologize for any mistakes we may have made. This is what gives me strength and keeps me grounded. I'm happy you chose to come join me today.)" Edward listened intently to what she had been saying, grinning. "Mujhe aamantrit karane ke liye dhanyavaad. Isame ek antarnihit sundarta hai, aur aapake saath yahaan hone se isaka arth hi badh jaata hai(Thank you for inviting me. This please has an inherent beauty, and being here with you only increases its meaning.)" Though Anna felt awkward in her heart, she was not aware that she was blushing. "Edward,tum bahut dayaalu ho. Is jagah ne mujhe hamesha aaraam aur shaanti ka ehsaas dilaaya hai, aur mujhe khushi hai ki aap bhi aisa hi mahasoos karate hai(you are too kind. This place has always brought me comfort and a sense of peace, and I'm happy that you feel the same way.)" The mass started as soon as they entered the church together. Edward was struck by how fervently Anna prayed, her hands grasped in silent adoration and her eyes closed. Edward became fascinated with Anna as soon as the chorus started to sing. She was even more intriguing because of her unwavering devotion to Jesus, which he had never witnessed before. As they exited the church and strolled along the cobblestone streets, Edward couldn't contain his emotions. 

Edward:

A few days later, Happy Club:

A few days later, Edward arranged a gathering of the Happy Club—a special club of friends with an unconventional mission to encourage happiness. Instead of using the funeral parlor as a somber area, they transformed Peter Uncle's funeral store into a haven of laughter and joy. As the club's president, Edward was getting frustrated since, despite their best attempts to foster a cheerful and inviting environment, they hadn't been able to attract any new members recently. He called his besties Raj, Darsh, Deepak, and Ranbir together in the brightly colored room, festooned with streamers, balloons, and motivational quotations.