Pehli Nazar-First Gaze

Guru Jayaprakash, also known as Jay in the underground, strode through the darkened back alleyways of the city, his eyes sharpened. Since that terrible night, when his parents were brutally killed, leaving him an orphan and alone, his life had taken a dark turn. The streets were his sole place of safety these days.

One evening, Jay happened to find himself in front of the legendary gangster Kartik Kumar's lair, who ruled the city's criminal underworld. Jay had grown to be a strong force in the gang, gaining the respect and dread of everyone who came in contact with him because he was determined to get revenge for the murder of his parents.

A merciless man with a cold attitude, Kartik Kumar, was seated at a charred wooden table in the smoke-filled, poorly illuminated space. Jay stepped in, commanding attention with his presence. Jay's voice was low and gravelly as he spoke the tension in the air palpable.

Jay (looking straight into Kartik's eyes): Kartik,maine aapaki sabhi maangen poori kar di hain. Main rainkon par chadh gaya hoon aur apani jagah bana li hai. Ab aapake liye jaroori hai ki aapane jo vaada kiya hai use poora karen(I've fulfilled all of your demands. I've climbed the ranks and earned my keep. It is now necessary for you to fulfill the promise you made.)

Kartik (leaning back in his chair, a sinister smile playing on his lips): Dhairy ek gun hai, Jay,my boy. Aapaka kshan badla lene ka aaega. Lekin dhyaan rakhen ki aaj ke samaaj mein wafadari jaroori hai. Yah mera vajah se hai ki aap yahaan hain(Patience is a virtue, Jay, my boy. Your moment will come to exact revenge. But keep in mind that loyalty is essential in today's society. It's because of me that you are here.)

Jay (clenching his fists): Kyon? Mere maata-pita ki hatya karane vaale shaitanon ka pata lagaane ke liye, main is samooh mein shamil ho gaya

Jay (clenching his fists): Kyon? Mere maata-pita ki hatya karane vaale shaitanon ka pata lagaane ke liye, main is samooh mein shamil ho gaya. Kartik, tumhe mera samarthan hai, lekin main adhik samay tak tik nahi sakata. Behatar hoga ki aap apani baat rakhen, nahi to main khud hi nyaay paane ka koi tarika dhoondh loonga(Why? To track down the devils who murdered my parents, I joined this group. Kartik, you have my support, but I can't hold out much longer. You better keep your word, or I'll find a method to get justice on my own.)

Kartik (smirking): Jay,tum kaafi hoshiyaar ho. Haalaanki, yaad rakhe ki aap mujh par ehsaan mand hain. Jaise main is shehar ka maalik hoon, vaise hi main aapaka bhi maalik hoon. Yadi tum mujhe par karoge to tum apane maata-pita ke samaan ban jaoge(you're quite smart. Remember, however, that you owe me. Like I own this city, I own you too. You will become just like your parents if you cross me)

Jay's eyes narrowed, vengeance raging inside of him. He was aware that he needed to be patient and use caution while playing the game to find out who killed his parents. The shadows in the room seemed to dance with the unrelenting echoes of a vendetta as the tension in the space persisted.

Jay was informed that their rival group had come into contact with Kartik Kumar's operation, which created a tense atmosphere that night. Driven by a deep-seated personal grudge and a strong sense of loyalty to Kartik, Jay prepared for the approaching fight. He flicked his wrist to holster his pistol and navigated the maze-like alleys to the disputed zone.