Zindagi Ki Khushi Aur Dukh

The Kuruvilla family is looking forward to Sebastien-Joseph's (SJ), a remarkable American photographer, visit. Thakadiel feels a surge of exhilaration upon hearing about his return. The anticipation and happiness in Thakadiel are evident as the family prepares for SJ's return. When the big day finally comes, the Kuruvilla family gets together to welcome SJ, looking their best. A mixture of excitement and nervousness fills the air. Festively decorated, Thakadiel is prepared to greet the return of a family member whose camera perfectly catches the essence of life's precious moments. Sunny is so excited that he can hardly contain himself, treating SJ like a long-lost brother. After years of being apart and separated, the two had developed a fraternal connection. "Bro, welcome back! Yah bahut lamba ho gaya hai(It has become far too long.)"Thomas is waiting for his son with outstretched arms, beaming with fatherly joy. The warmth of familial affection is fueled by the thrill of seeing SJ after a long period. "Apane beta ke ghar vaapas aane ki khushi se badhakar kuch nahi hai(There's nothing quite like the joy of having your son back home.)" The proud mother of SJ, Manorama, is pleased with her son's achievements. She proudly shows off her boasting rights as she tells everyone about SJ's fame and accomplishments as a well-known photographer. "America mein unhe moments ka ustaad kaha jaata hai. Har koi chaahata hai ki vah unake mahatvapoorn avasar ko kaid kar le(In America, he's referred to as the 'Maestro of Moments. Everyone wants him to capture their momentous occasion.)" Together with Juanita and Agnes, the family sets off on an expedition to welcome back SJ. The expectation of a happy reunion is reflected in the laughing and conversation within the vehicle. The Kuruvilla family is excited about the enchantment that SJ's lens will bring to their lives, as well as the promise of deep chats and laughter shared. They are leaving for the airport. The situation opens at the airport when SJ returns to India after a long absence. He is welcomed home by his family's embrace and the well-known sights and sounds of Thakadiel. A fresh chapter full of love, laughter, and the enchantment recorded via his lens begins with SJ's return home. 

Unintentionally, his gaze falls on Agnes, and he finds himself mesmerized by her ethereal beauty

Unintentionally, his gaze falls on Agnes, and he finds himself mesmerized by her ethereal beauty. He experiences a feeling of enchantment, as though he has unexpectedly encountered an angel at the family get-together. "Yah ujjval ladaki kaun hai? Vah ek angel jaisi dikhati hai(Who is this bright girl? She resembles an angel.)" Manorama, who is never shy about voicing her ideas, begins to complain about Agnes and uses her dramatic style to convey her problems. "Yah kisaan ladaki har samay pareshaan karati rahati hai! Vah dabe paanv rah kar lagaataar tabaahi machaati rahati hai(This peasant girl is troublemaking all the time! She constantly causes havoc by being underfoot.)" Sunny intervenes to affirm Agnes's position in his life since he can't stand to hear his aunt's grievances. Declaring their recent marriage with pride, he deflects any possible criticism. "Bahut ho chuka, Chachi! Main apani patni Agnes ke baare mein kisi bhi tarah ki shatruta bardaasht karane se inakaar karata hoon(Enough already, Chachi! I refuse to tolerate any hostility about Agnes, my wife.)" Representing a spirit as vibrant as Agnes's, SJ is ecstatic to learn about Sunny and Agnes's recent wedding. His exuberance overflows, enhancing the festive mood with another layer of joy. "Married? Awesome!Sunny, badhai ho! Yah ek party ke yogy hai(Sunny, congratulations! This is worthy of a party!)" With a shared love of comedy and happiness, SJ and Agnes clicked right away. Their exuberant demeanors generate a contagious enthusiasm that transforms the assembly into a vibrant festivity. "Aisa lagata hai ki ab mujhe partner in crime mil gaya hai(Looks like I've got a partner in crime now!)" SJ chuckles. "Yes, Agnes!Aaie saath milakar kuch anamol pal banaen(Together, let's create some priceless moments!)" There is laughter, banter, and the promise of a happy reunion in the air as SJ fits right in with Thakadiel's vibrant dynamics. Agnes makes the decision to add some happiness to the living room during a bustling evening in Thakadiel. She arranges an impromptu musical interlude with a playful twinkle in her eyes. The orchestrator of merriment, Agnes, sets up a stage in the living room in anticipation of a burst of laughter and music. Agnes turns on a lively track, and the room fills with the rhythmic pulses. Everyone in Thakadiel is instantly drawn in by the upbeat music. Everyone is invited to join Agnes in this impromptu celebration of life as the beats reverberate. To everyone's amazement, Ammachi, who was only going to watch, can't help but succumb to the contagious excitement. She gets up, eager to dance to the beat of the music, a sparkle in her eye. The matriarch Ammachi seizes the opportunity to show that there is no age limit on appreciating the joys of music. At first reluctant, Sunny can't resist chuckling at Agnes' contagious excitement. He finds himself lured into the lively dance taking place in the living room as the music starts to play. "Okay, Agnes, you win. Come on, let's dance!" Movement and laughter blend together to create Thakadiel, an atmosphere of joy. There is a sense of camaraderie when the lines between family members and employees become less distinct. Through her spontaneous dance, Agnes serves as the impetus for a shared experience, creating bonds between people who, for a split second, put aside their duties and just enjoy the moment. Agnes's sudden dance in the living room becomes a treasured memory for everyone who witnessed it. Thakadiel is left with a renewed sense of cohesion and delight as the final note fades.