Chote-Chote Jhagda aur Pyaare Pal-Small Fights, Cute Moments

Hi Guys, what's up? I'm sure all of my close friends have heard of how much I adore Miraculous. I know I know. Even though I'm already 15! In any case, I'm really enchanted with the beautiful love story of our Luka and Preeti, an Indian girl. Hey, who wouldn't fall in love with him? When Luka travels to India, they happen to cross paths in Kolkata by accident. They need some time before love begins to blossom. Numerous Indian moments, friend jokes, romantic moments, and more can be found! Go immediately if you haven't read it! If you have, please share which part you liked best. My new favorite author is AngeBlancRose!  I assume that the plot has been going rather well so far. However, the true romance has not yet started. Without a doubt, this book will make you fall in love. However, not every story has a perfect life. You'll see...

Edward was in his apartment with Anna. If Anna was by herself, Edward wasn't certain she would be safe. "Anna,aap hamaare ek hi apartament mein rahane ke baare mein kya sochate hai(what do you think about us living in the same apartment?)" Startled by the idea, Anna had a minute to think about the implications. "Living together? Edward,mera matalab hai, main ek ladaki hoon. vah...aparamparaagat nahi hoga(I mean, I'm a girl. That wouldn't be... unconventional." Edward was shocked. That was not his intention at all. "Not together-together! Jaise, mera matalab roomates se tha. Bas ek hi kshetr saajha karana lekin alag kamare aur jeevan ke saath. Kya yah vyaavahaarik nahi hai(By like, I meant roommates. Simply sharing the same area but with separate rooms and lives. Isn't that practical?)" Unsure yet, Anna considered the advantages and disadvantages. "Mujhe lagata hai ki yah samajh mein aata hai, lekin kya hoga agar logo ko galat vichaar aaya(I guess it makes sense, but what if people get the wrong idea?)" Edward gave a headshake. "Isase koi phark nahi padata ki doosare kya sochate hai. Koi badi baat nahi - hum bas ek apartament mein ek saath rahane vaale do roomate hongi(It doesn't matter what others think. Nothing major—we'll just be two roommates living together in an apartment.)" After some hesitation, Anna nodded and tentatively accepted the suggestion. "OK, let's give it a go. Haalaanki, agar cheeje ajeeb hoti hai to hum apane lambi doori ke rishte par vaapas ja rahe hai(However, we're going back to our long-distance relationship if things get weird.)" Edward smiled, grateful for Anna's acceptance, and they entered this new stage of their relationship without knowing what surprises or difficulties their shared flat would bring. Anna tried to make Edward breakfast in the little kitchen. Edward was about to leave for his office. There was a sharp sizzle in the room when she stirred the pot. She yelled as a searing pain shot through her hand and a horrible smell filled the air. Hearing her anguish, Edward hurried into the kitchen. Seeing the burnt dish, he exclaimed, "Anna,kya hua(what happened?)" He helps her cool her burnt hand by grabbing a bowl of cold water. "Kya tum theek ho, Anna? Kya hua(Are you alright, Anna? What happened?)" Anna tries to smile but is clearly in pain. 

"Ubalata hua paani tabhi phisala jab mainne baahar shor suna

"Ubalata hua paani tabhi phisala jab mainne baahar shor suna. Yah dukhadaayak hai(The boiling water just slipped when I heard a noise outside. It hurts.)" Edward soothes her. "Yah shaant hone ka samay hai. Date raho(It's time to calm down. Hang on.)" With concern on his expression, Edward cautiously puts her hand in the cold water. "Better?" Still experiencing a scorching sting, Anna agrees. "Yes, thanks a lot. Aap har samay logo ko bachaate hain, hai na(You rescue people all the time, don't you?)" Edward smiles as he applies a healing cream on her hand. "Main...mujhe khaana banaana nahi aata(I... I don't know how to cook)," she said with anguish and embarrassment mixed together in her eyes. Edward laughed, holding her hand gently and looking at the burn. "Love,chinta mat karo. Mujhe ise sambhaalane ki anumati de(don't worry. Allow me to handle this.)" With a playful twinkle in his eyes, he said, "Aur jahaan tak ​​khaana pakaane ki baat hai, ise expert par chod de(And as for cooking, leave it to the expert.)" When Anna noticed the instrument hidden in Edward's room's corner, her interest expanded. Up until now, it had remained an unseen spectator to the stories of his past. She walked over to it and ran her fingertips lightly over the strings, feeling the room vibrate. She turned to Edward and grinned eagerly,  "Mujhe kabhi nahi pata tha ki tum guitar bajaate ho(I never knew you played the guitar.)" "Yeah,yah kuch aisa hai jo main pahale bahut karata tha(it's something I used to do a lot back in the day)," he said with a modest shrug. "Mere dost mere utsaahi samarthak the. Jaise-jaise jeevan vyast hota gaya, yah lupt ho gaya(My pals were passionate supporters. As life grew busier, it kind of vanished.)" With enthusiasm shining in her eyes, Anna asked, "Kya aap mere liye kuch khel sakate hai(Could you play something for me?)" Edward stopped a moment, his fingers stroking the strings as long-forgotten songs came streaming back to him. He nodded and started to play, his fingers moving expertly across the frets to create a song that seemed to reach right into the heart of the room.