Happy Married Life

It's been a few weeks since Aisha tried to make Ajay jealous. During this time, Ajay plans to surprise Aisha with a gesture that would show how much he values her dreams. The day eventually comes when he chooses to share his surprise.

Ajay(excitedly): Mere paas tumhaare liye kuch hai, Aisha(I've got something for you, Aisha)

Ajay gives Aisha an envelope with her name elegantly printed on the front, and he smiles at her with a nervous yet hopeful expression.

Ajay(grinning):Kholo ise(Open it)

When Aisha gently opens the envelope and takes out the contents, her heart skips a beat. As she reads the note inside, her eyes widen with shock.

Aisha(in awe): He bhagavaan, Ajay... kya main yahi sochata hoon(Oh my God, Ajay... Is this what I think it is)

Ajay(nodding enthusiastically): Ise zor se padhen, Aisha(Read it out loud, Aisha.)

Aisha reads aloud from the letter, her hands shaking, her voice full of appreciation and surprise.

Aisha(reading): Dear Ms. Aisha,bahut khushi ke saath, hum kaanoon ka abhyaas karane ke liye aapake aavedan ko sveekaar karane ki ghoshana karate hain(with great pleasure, we announce our acceptance of your application to practice law)

Aisha's eyes are full of tears of joy as the knowledge dawns on her, and her heart is bursting with gratitude for Ajay.

Aisha(tearfully): Ajay,main is par vishvaas nahi kar sakata... aapane mere liye yah kiya(I can't believe this... You did this for me?)

Ajay(smiling proudly): Beshak, Chanda. Main apani Rani ko usaki mahatvaakaankshaon ka paalan karane ke liye prerit karana chaahata hoon kyonki mujhe us par vishvaas hai(Of course, Chanda. I want to motivate my queen to follow her ambitions because I believe in her.)

With her heart overflowing with love and appreciation, Aisha throws her arms around Ajay and draws him into a tight embrace.

Aisha(emotionally): Thank you, Ajay.Main ise aapaki kalpana se kaheen adhik sanjokar rakhoonga(I am going to treasure this more than you can imagine.)