Garbhavati-Pregnant

Hi everyone,I am aware that the romance between Agnes and Sunny ended with a tragic ending. I will undoubtedly continue with what happens next after several EdNa (Edward and Anna) scenes. Continue reading because things are about to become interesting and adventurous. 

After an exhausting day at work, Edward couldn't help but feel excited about seeing Anna again in the comforting warmth of his own house. He was excited and full of anticipation, wanting to spend the evening with his loving soulmate. "Anna, I'm home!" With a shout, Edward shut the front door behind him. As she greeted him, Anna's normally beaming smile gave way to a worried expression. "Edward, we need to talk." Edward furrowed his brow, worry seeping into his heart. "Anna,kya galat? Kya sab theek hai(what's wrong? Is everything ok?)" After taking a long breath, Anna said, "Aaj, main doctor ke paas gaya. Mera pregancy parikshan positive aaya(Today, I visited the doctor. My pregnancy test came back positive.)" Edward went speechless as his eyes grew wide with disbelief. "Pregnant?Aakhir kaise(But how?)""I know it's unexpected, Edward," murmured Anna. "Doctor ne hamaare skain parinaamon ki pushti ki. Hum maata-pita banane vaale hain(The doctor verified our scan results. We are going to become parents.)" As Edward attempted to take in the information, the weight of the revelation lingered in the air. His thoughts was filled with a whirlwind of worries, thrill, and uncertainty. "A baby?Kya aapako yakeen hai(Are you sure?)" Anna nodded, concern and hope visible in her eyes. "Yah sahi hai, Edward. Main jaanata hoon ki isamen kaafi kaam karana hai, lekin yaad rakhen ki isamen hum sab ek saath hain(That's right, Edward. I know it's a lot to process, but remember that we are all in this together.)" Edward walked over to take Anna's hands in his. "Anna,mainne kabhi nahi socha tha ki aisa hoga. Isamen bahut kuch karana hai, lekin hum karenge. Hum milakar isase nipatenge(I never thought this would happen. It's a lot to go through, but we will. We'll tackle it together.)" Anna felt a wave of relief that caused tears to fill up in her eyes. "Edward,main tumhe bataane se bahut dar raha tha. Main aapaki pratikriya se dar gaya tha(I was so afraid to tell you. I was afraid of your response.)" Edward reassured Anna with a smile. "Hum ek team hain. Hum sab milakar yah yaatra karenge. Sabase mahatvapoorn baat yah hai ki hamaare paas ek-doosare hain(We're a team. Together, we will make this journey. The most important thing is that we have each other.)" Uncertainty, excitement, and most importantly, the implicit pledge to face the challenges ahead as a united couple, permeated the air as they shared an embrace. Preparing for the difficult conversation that lies ahead, Edward and Anna decide to break the news to Edward's parents first. Anxiety and fear are mixed together in Anna as they tremble toward the entrance of John and Annama's house. John smiles warmly as he opens the door, not realizing the surprise that lies ahead. But Annama gives Anna a knowing glance because she senses something is wrong. "Please aap dono andar aaen(come in, you two)," John says to them. Taking a big breath, Edward sits down and says, "Amma,Appa hame aapako kuch mahatvapoorn baat bataani hai(Mom, Dad, there's something important we need to tell you.)" "Isase pahale ki aap kuch kahen, main aapako aashvast kar doon, hum aapake rishte ke baare mein jaanate hain(Before you say anything, let me assure you, we know about your relationship)," softly interjects Annama. "Mujhe Anna ne bataaya tha, aur mainne tumhaare pita ko bataaya tha(I was told by Anna, and I told your father.)" Unexpected by this revelation, Anna looks down awkwardly as Edward's eyes widen with amazement. Even though he seems harsh at first, John eventually softens. "Ateet ke kaaran, main pahale Anna ko lekar jhijhak raha tha. Lekin mujhe ehasaas hai ki anna aapake liye kitana maayane rakhati hai. Hamaare liye vah beti ki tarah hai(Because of the past, I was first hesitant about Anna. But I realize how much Anna means to you. To us, she is like a daughter.)" Anna is relieved and grateful at the same time, and her eyes flood up with tears. Edward continues with the shocking statement, "Abhi aur hai. Anna ek bache ki ummeed kar rahi hai(There's more. Anna is expecting a child.)" The room becomes quiet. John and Annama look at each other, their expressions a mixture of dismay and shock.