Khatara-Danger

The evening was bathed in the soft glow of dimmed lights, creating a romantic ambiance that perfectly complemented the impending moment of love and commitment. As Rahul prepared to adorn Anna with a stunning diamond necklace, there was a palpable sense of love and anticipation in the air. Anna and Rahul shared an intimate gaze, their eyes expressing a love that words could not adequately capture. The necklace was a symbol of their deep affection, and as Rahul delicately placed it around Anna's neck, it felt like the world faded away, leaving only the two of them. 

Edward, the silent watcher of their love story, came to enter the scene during this sweet moment. Although he was deeply in love with Anna, he didn't want to interfere or ruin their romantic relationship. He lingered for a bit, wondering if he should back off and give them some space. But Anna smiled warmly, her natural kindness and caring making Edward feel welcome. "Edward, don't worry. Come on over. You also have a role in this time." Edward drew closer, moved by her thoughtfulness. In an attempt to make Anna smile, he brought a platter of moong dal pakoras and mint chutney. Anna's favorite food caught her attention, and her eyes lit up with excitement. Recalling their moment in the rain, she was unable to contain her joy. "Oh, moong daal ke pakaude! Edward, tumhe yaad aaya. Thank you(Oh, Moong dal pakoras! Edward, you remembered. Thank you.)" But unaware of the unintentional damage he was causing, Rahul chose to torment Edward in a lighthearted and humorous manner. "Sach mein, moong daal ke pakaude? Snack break lene ke bajaay, mujhe vishvaas tha ki hum ek khoobasoorat pal ke beech mein the(Seriously, moong dal pakoras? Instead of taking a snack break, I believed we were in the midst of a beautiful moment.)" Although being hurt, Edward made an effort to remain composed, but it was clear how he felt. The pain he felt, a pain of unspoken love, was there in his eyes. 

Ever the broker of peace, Anna chastised Rahul gently, her eyes caring and perceptive

Ever the broker of peace, Anna chastised Rahul gently, her eyes caring and perceptive. "Be kind, Rahul. Edward keval mujhe khushi dena chaahata tha aur vah aisa karane mein saphal raha(Edward only wanted to bring me joy, and he was successful in doing so.)" Realizing his mistake, Rahul nodded and suppressed his laughing, understanding the importance of the moment for Edward. However, the moment was just brief. Even though Anna was reluctant to leave without Edward, she knew that Rahul—the love of her life—was the right person to make the journey with. "Edward, yahaan aane ke liye aur aapane hamaare liye jo kuch bhi kiya hai, usake lie dhanyavaad. Mujhe Rahul ke saath jaana hai. Tum mere liye bahut khaas ho(Thank you, Edward, for being here and for everything you've done for us. I have to go with Rahul. You mean a lot to me.)" Anna left with Rahul, leaving Edward with a heart full of secret love and bittersweet happiness for his friends, and a final glance full of mixed feelings. There had been a tense passionate atmosphere in the room, but now there was a sorrowful silence as everyone was lost in meditation. As Rahul was getting ready to give Anna his beautiful diamond necklace during their romantic moment, a hint of harshness and selfishness appeared in his conversations, casting a cloud over the whole scene.