𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had spent our entire summer in Greece

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had spent our entire summer in Greece. It was the best time of my life and we had just stopped back in New York before leaving for the year.

My best friends and I strutted along the streets of New York after our long summer away. My open toe heels clanked against the floor as I walked, my mini dress tight against my body.

I pulled my sunglasses up to my head to keep my blond locks out of my face.

My jaw dropped to the floor at my friends words, "Wait, what? We leave you for three months and you turn from Jane Austen to Anais Nin?"

Serena chuckled, "Is there anything Chuck Bass can't get you to do."

"It was my idea." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes at her poor attempt at a lie, "No, no it wasn't."

"Yeah, we had a honeymoon period and it was perfect but what other couple settle, we were determined to keep things interesting so Chuck plays the cheating bastard and I play the scorned woman. And I choose to humiliate whoever I want. models, Upper West Siders-" She explained.

The older blonde cut her off, "I don't know if anybody ever ever told you that the honeymoon is supposed to end. the real part is when you settle down. The three month milestone."

"S is right, B." I nodded.

"It's not a milestone. It's a gravestone." The brunette rolled her eyes, "Settling down means death. Less sex, more silence. We found a way to avoid that that works for us."

I frowned, "I don't know. Me and Nate are settled and our sex life is amazing."

Serena grimace in disgust, "I'm your sister. Please."

I ignored her comment, "If you love him, lock him down. Open relationships only invite chaos."

"It's not an open relationship. We're completely monogamous." She tried, "It's just one of our games. Like the rest."

"Yeah, until it isn't anymore." Serena scoffed, "Playing the scorned woman and actually being the scorned woman is a slippery slope. B, college is about to start. What happens when one day you don't get there in time, and he actually kisses someone else or worse?"

She shook her head, "He wouldn't."

I sighed heavily before speaking, "Guys, I have something to tell you."

The older girl frowned, "Sounds serious."

"Well," I started, "Before Nate and I left for Greece, Cade showed up at my door."

"What?" They both yelled in surprise.

The blonde scoffed in disbelief, "Why didn't you tell me."

I shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't seen him since but he's been spamming me with messages since saying he's sorry." I looked at my two friends expressions wirh a frown, "What?"

"It's just, we know the effect Cade has on you and I don't want you to ruin a good thing with Nate for him. It's not worth it." Blair explained.

I chuckled lightly, "Oh, trust me. Me and Cade are done. No going back."

Serena hummed in response, "I hope so." I flinched when a harsh flash shone in my eye as a man began taking pictures of us, mostly of Serena. She rolled her eyes, "I still have no idea why they're following me."

Blair rolled her eyes, "Oh, please, spare me, S. I get every edition of HELLO! and OK! there is. I know what you did this summer and who. Cristiano Ronaldo. I hope you got your shots before you travelled."

I grinned, "You're so lucky."

"Should we be worried?" The Waldorf asked.

"No," My sister smiled, "I just had a great time I just wish that they would leave me alone."

Blair chuckled, "Is that why you got your hair blown out?"

I laughed along with the girl until multiple paparazzi had begun to appear, covering my eyes from the flashing lights

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 my mom when I got the worrying call from Chuck. There had been an accident. A crash.

I immediately rushed through the hospital doors in a panic with my sister at my side, "Where is he?" I yelled, trying to run as fast as I can in heels. I spun around in my tracks once I noticed a woman sat at the front desk, "Nate. Nate Archibald. What room is he in?"

"Nova." I heard Chucks voice call out to me.

I spun around to find the man in a distraught state. His shirt was undone at the front and his hair was messy. His eyes were bloodshot which made it apparent he'd been crying, "Chuck, what happened?" I breathed out.

"I'm so sorry, Nova." He cried as I pushed past him, trying to find my boyfriend.

I had tears streaming down my face my face at this point, and it only made me sob when I caught sight of the Archibald. He looked so lifeless in his bed, doctors crowding round him as they tried to save his life.

I began to hyperventilate as my sister wrapped her arms around my body comfortingly, "Nova." She began as the monitor flatlined.

I felt as though I couldn't breathe. The doctors moved away from his body as they turned to Chuck, "I'm sorry. We did everything we could."

"No." I scoffed in disbelief as I ran to his lifeless body, trying to restart his heart, "No, no, no, no. Please. Come on. Nate." I cried.

I suddenly felt my best friends hand rest on my shoulder, "Nova. He's gone." Blair spoke, her voice breaking.

It didn't feel real. Tears suddenly stopped flowing as I couldn't even comprehend my emotions. I just felt empty. 

𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 heavy with sadness and my mind is filled with a whirlwind of emotions. It's like a part of me has been ripped away, leaving a void that feels impossible to fill. I find myself constantly replaying memories in my head, longing for his presence.

Anger, confusion, and disbelief consume me at times, making it hard to make sense of this reality.

It's comforting to have the support of loved ones, but the pain still lingers.

I was in a bad place. This was my rock bottom. Serena and Blair tried to get me out of the house but I couldn't even more. I hadn't eaten in days. I would only lay in bed and cry.

That was until I felt as though I couldn't go on any longer. I watched my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot and I had tear stained cheeks from the non stop crying.

I clutched the bottle of pills in my hand, pouring them all out into my palm.

I took a deep inhale, glancing to the pills and back up to myself. My eyes glossed over with tears as I thought about the Archibald, "I love you, Nate. I'm sorry but I can't do this without you." I sobbed, "I'll be with you soon." I whispered to myself before throwing the pills down my throat.

A true love story. Just like Romeo and Juliet.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
well, was this what u was expecting???
i had this planned the whole time and i can't believe this book is over but i'm so happy with nate and novas story and i hope you loved it as much as i did
thank you so so much for reading i really appreciate it
xoxo

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓,𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖽 🎉