𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy. But the downside? Super successful parents expect nothing less from their offspring. And when it comes to college, that means the Ivies. It's more than just getting into college. It's setting a course for the rest of your life. And for those few who aren't legacies, the pressures are no less. When parents have sacrificed for their children's futures what kid would wanna let them down. But as for Nova van der Woodsen, it's been known to us that college has never been on her radar. But we are yet to see.

"Serena, Nova, come on you're gonna be late," Lily called out to my sister and I as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"We are," The older girl called out.

Lily rolled her eyes at the girl, "You shouldn't have stayed at your brothers again. Why sleep there? It's not like he can see you. His eyes are closed."

She scoffed, "Do you have one maternal bone in your entire body?"

"Serena, you need your rest, okay? It's Ivy Week." She reminded her daughter.

Serena nodded as I handed her the Dior lip oil I had just applied, "I know, it's my mission in life to impress that Brown rep."

Lily grinned, "I am so thrilled to hear you say that's still your plan. I know it's something we've always talked about but, honestly, since you've been back I've wondered if your mind was even on college. I mean, I can't have that. I've already got one daughter who's not going."

"Look, Mom, I've had my mind on a lot of things but since recent events, going away to college sounds pretty good," She agreed. I sent the girl a sympathetic look. She had been extra stressed last week.

"How did you leave things with Dan?" I asked, wanting to change the subject of school.

"I don't wanna talk about it," She replied as I held my hands up in surrender.

My mom suddenly frowned as she turned to me, "Nova, what's going on with you and Blair?"

"Mom." I said in a warning tone, "Don't even think about it. Serena let's go."

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 in the day and we had a meeting to hopefully let Eric out of the rehab centre. I was sat between Serena and Eric in the chairs with the lady sat opposite us.

"I have been sat in these sessions every day for the past week," My sister complained, "But nothing is going to change unless she stops hiding him and lets him have his life back," She spoke, referring to our mother.

I nodded, "I agree."

Lily rolled her eyes, "This is not hiding, girls. It's recovery."

I scoffed, turning to face my mom, "Telling everyone he's staying with Aunt Carol in Miami?"