𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀 grape into my mouth when I was sitting with Serena and Blair at school

𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀 grape into my mouth when I was sitting with Serena and Blair at school. My sister took one of my red fruits from my tub and took a bite, "So, I heard you were having sex with Dan out here." The brunette joked with a smile, "In streaming video."

The older girl groaned in annoyance, "Oh, God. Kati and Is filmed us?"

The two girls used to be my friends, well, more so Blair's friends that I hung out with, but I had really outgrown them recently.

"It's all very High School Musical scandalous," The Waldorf girl joked. I giggled at her words, "And no, they haven't streamed it yet but I heard it was aggressive."

I gasped slightly, I wouldn't have expected the Humphrey to be so forward, "I must say, Dan has been surprisingly good at everything we've done." She informed us.

"Which is?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Everything?" Blair added.

"No," Serena immediately shut down, "But feel free to ask any personal questions." She said sarcastically.

"But you've talked about it, right?" The brunette girl asked like it was obvious.

The blond girl laughed, "No, Mom, we haven't."

"May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, S," Blair spoke sharply, "In relationships you talk about stuff."

I shook my head, "I agree with you there, Blair, but S, I wouldn't plan it. When it's planned it can sometimes feel forced. Just let it happen naturally."

Blair scoffed, "You've never said that to me before. With Nate."

I rolled my eyes at her attitude, "B, come on. It's just, I know you and I figured playing your little games would suit your personality better, but with S, I say just wait and see what happens."

She smiled, "Thanks, N."

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑'𝐒 birthday. I had left her a birthday message in her voicemail that morning but I had assumed she was busy with her planning. I wore a silky, sage green dress that was long enough just to cover everything. I wore white heeled sandals, followed by my white Gucci bag.

I strutted along the streets as I was about to reach the building until Nate caught my eye who was also standing outside, "Nova," He called out to me, "Hey, how are you doing?"

"Hi, Nate." I smiled, approaching the boy, "Were you not going inside?" I questioned due to the fact he was wandering.

"Uh, we broke up." He said bluntly, "She didn't tell you?"

My eyes widened at the boy's words. I hadn't spoken to my best friend for the past twenty-four hours and I just hoped she was okay, "No, I haven't seen her. What happened?"

He shrugged, "Mutual decision. Do you wanna go take a walk or something?"

I thought for a moment. It was my best friend's birthday and I still hadn't spoken to her, "What would Blair think?" I thought aloud.

"Well, Blair's up there. Unless, of course, you wanna go." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at the effect he had on me before replying, "A walk sounds good. I gotta be back here before eleven, though."

He laughed, "I'll deliver you back at 10:45 on the dot."

We walked in silence for a moment before I spoke, "You know, I was actually debating whether or not to come to this party. Hence the fact I was late as it is and, Blair might be mad at me for one reason or another which could be why she hasn't called."

He chuckled, "You're overthinking it. She's probably just been busy." I nodded along before he reached into his pocket and handed me a jewellery box.

I frowned at his actions, opening it to reveal a gorgeous diamond, "You're mother's ring." I realised, "Blair told me about it. It's beautiful."

"I'm supposed to give it to her tonight," He told me.

I chuckled, "Not your idea?"

He sighed deeply before speaking, "I know breaking up was the right thing to do. We just shouldn't be together right now, you know?"

I frowned, "It sounds like you're pretty sure of that."

"I am," He immediately spoke more sternly, "As much as I wanna do the right thing and help out my parents, it's just not fair. To me, or Blair. I just think that if I do this now, when does it ever stop."

"It will only stop when you stop it," I told him, with a smile.

He thought for a moment before speaking, "You spoke to Cade since the incident?"

I scoffed at the way he worded it, "The incident?" I laughed along before replying, "No, I haven't. Called and left messages but I am not gonna be one of those girls whose world stops spinning over some guy."

He chuckled at my sudden attitude, "Okay, then."

Happy birthday to who? Forget cake and ice cream, I'm saving room for just desserts.

I glanced down at my watch to notice the time, 12:05. Looks like I missed the most of Blair's party, "I should probably get going," He told me once he pulled a car over, "You know, given how the day started, I actually had a good night."

"Oh, yeah?" I smirked.

"Yeah," He agreed, locking his eyes with mine before merely glancing at my lips.

I was quick to clear my throat and bring my face further away from his before anything could happen.

Spotted: Nate Archibald with a mystery girl after midnight. All we know about her for sure, she's not Blair Waldorf.

𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑'𝐒 party after Nate left in his cab. I smiled at people in greeting as I entered the building and immediately walked over to Serena, "Hey, where have you been?" She asked with a frown.

I shrugged nonchalantly, "Oh, around. Where's Blair?"

My sister looked down sadly before speaking, "She's just gone in there," She pointed to a room opposite us, "Her and Nate broke up. I think she just wants to be alone," I masked a look of shock as she continued, "Have you seen Gossip Girl?"

I frowned before pulling out my phone and seeing a photo of Nate and I on the cover. Luckily, my back was turned, therefore no one knew that it was me, "Oh, my God." I scoffed fakely, "I should go and find Blair."

I wandered through the corridor and reached the door that was opened ajar. I pushed it slightly, not making any noise due to the fact I thought the girl would be upset. My eyes only widened when I saw the Waldorf and Chuck Bass making out on the bed.

Spotted: B turning a year older but not necessarily wiser. Guess Chuck's the gift that keeps on giving. Blow out your candles, B. This will be better in the dark.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
another update!
i'm getting back to writing this book now and i'm currently on season 3
xoxo