𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation. Instead, they take the Long Island Expressway and head east to the Hamptons. Some would say summer is their busiest season. Think Park Avenue, but with tennis whited and Bain de Soleil. The players change, but the game remains the same.

I moaned loudly as Nate's hands rode further up my thigh and he attached his lips to my neck. I moved positions to grant him more access, sliding across his bulge in the process.

"I've been waiting for this all day," He spoke in pleasure before attaching his lips back to mine, "I've missed you."

I nodded, threading my fingertips through the boy's hair, "It's just one day," I chuckled, "I had to see my sister. The breakups been hard on her."

"I know," He said understandingly, spreading open-mouthed kisses across my jugular.

"Nate," I moaned. He chuckled at my actions, leaning over me and pressing his lips to mine once more.

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐅 at Charles de Gaulle, homeward bound. What could possibly make Queen B abandon her two dads before Labor Day? We bet Chuck Bass wants to know. Also spotted: Serena van der Woodsen on Coopers Beach, alone again after spending the day with her sister. We heard talk that things are heating up with Nate Archibald and Nova van der Woodsen. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. But the question is, why have the new couple fallen totally off our radar? I wonder what Serena would do if she knew Lonely Boy wasn't so lonely anymore.

"You didn't do anything all summer?" Blair questioned my sister in disbelief. She had just gotten back from her vaccination, "Please don't tell me you just sat around watching The Closer and eating Nick & Toni's takeout."

"No, Della Femina," She corrected causing me to chuckle, "N, how are you and Nate?"

I couldn't control my smile at the mention of the boy which didn't go unnoticed by the two girls, "Oh, my God." Blair gasped, "You really like him."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I scoffed, taking a sip from my Pina Colada and turning back to my sister, "So you're telling me you didn't have fun with anyone all summer?"

"Don't change the subject Nova van der Woodsen," Serena yelled jokingly, "But there was this hot lifeguard that asked me out, but I turned him down."

The Waldorf gasped in disbelief, "Are you crazy? A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex. Use once and throw away. You couldn't ask for a better rebound."