𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 East Side, it's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 East Side, it's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears. Refined, elegant, imposing. But sometimes, all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side.

I entered the school party which was held by the swimming pool. The party was illegal due to the underage drinking and trespassing but no one cared.

I pulled my shorts from my body to reveal by yellow two-piece bikini as I watched Chuck approach me, "Why don't I turn that two-piece into a no-piece?" He flirted. Although the two of us had a little fling before, with our parent's engagement, his words made me feel sick.

I rolled my eyes, "Find a floaty to talk to, Chuck."

He chuckled, "You know, if my dad and your mom come back from South Africa tomorrow engaged we would be brother and sister. And you know what they say, the family that plays together stays together." He clearly didn't know about the proposal.

I scrunched my face up in disgust at his words, "Ah, you have an incest kink. Good to know."

He moved his face closer to mine, "I'm game if you are."

I smirked flirtatiously, about to attach my lips to his until I caught the boy off guard and pushed him into the pool. I chuckled at the way he flopped in and strutted over to my sister who was talking to Nate.

"Hey, guys." I smiled politely after approaching the two.

Serena grinned once she noticed my presence, "Managed to escape Chuck," She joked. I laughed along with her until she spoke again, "Hey, I got a message from Cade asking why you haven't returned any of his texts. What's going on with you two?"

I shrugged hastily, not knowing what answer to give. I had never replied to his message from Christmas day and I didn't plan on it. He had let me down too many times now.

I then glanced over to the Archibald to start a different topic of conversation, "So, are you and Blair back together?"

I noticed Serena's suspicious glance at my question whereas Nate only nodded in response, "I don't really know what's going on. I can't help but feel like she's being distant. I just don't know what I've done."

I frowned at his words. The Waldorf hadn't mentioned anything to me about the situation with the boy.

Suddenly, the pool room erupted into a fit of chaos. Before I knew it, the boy had dived into the chlorine water and latched onto an unconscious boy and lifted him out of the pool. Crimson liquid stained the water and screams erupted through the building.

Nate was quick to start CPR as I pulled my phone out to call 911, "Hello, we need an ambulance," I told the person on the other end of the line, "Yeah, a kid, he hit his head and he fell into the pool. It's 719, East 82nd Street." I panicked.