𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 East Siders

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 East Siders. Spring break is done and I'm starved for the dish. Were you sunning in Capri or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deets. And has anyone spotted our ex-queen bee? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

I traced down the steps of my home with Serena and Chuck behind me to find Eric stood at the bottom of the staircase. I frowned at his strange position, "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm hiding from my valet," He replied, peeking around the corner, "He wanted to put my socks on for me. Your servants are very attentive." The Bass boy chuckled and patted his stepbrother's back.

"You should meet Brigita, the new Latvian maid." He teased. I rolled my eyes at his words as I made my way into the kitchen.

"No. He's fourteen," I heard Serena scold from behind me.

Chuck rolled his eyes, "May I remind you Serena that you used to have a sense of humour. Nova finds me funny."

I turned around to glare in his direction before kissing my mom's cheek in good morning.

"Morning kids," Bart spoke, lifting his eyes from his newspaper for a split second.

I poured some orange juice into a glass and mentally cringed as I watched Chuck's actions with my mother. He took her hand in his and began to whisper, "And how is Lily von Bulow today?" He placed a sweet kiss to her hand.

She sighed heavily, "I have a headache. I had a very frustrating conversation with the wedding planner this morning." The woman wore sunglasses to help ease the light.

The younger Bass took a seat beside her, "Well, may I say aggravation becomes you?"

She chuckled, "You may but I wont believe it." I rolled my eyes at the two as my mom spoke again, "So, first day back at school, huh?" She turned to Serena, "Honey, you didn't want to shower?"

I laughed at my mother's words. My sister's hair looked like a bird's nest that I had been teasing her about all morning. The older girl ignored her comment, "Me and Nova have to go and meet Blair."

I nodded in agreement before turning to my younger sibling, "Eric?"

Chuck smirked, "Go ahead. We'll take the limo." I rolled my eyes in reply before leaving the building.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 to school, Blair had taken it upon herself to keep wearing sunglasses and a scarf over her head to supposedly hide her identity. Due to the ordeal last semester, she was worried what they may think of her.

"At least you get to wake up from your nightmare," Serena spoke after the Waldorf had told them about a bad dream she'd had, "I'm living with mine. Thank God I have plans with Dan tonight."