𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐘 Mom's wedding day

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐘 Mom's wedding day. I had a lot to do but there was one thing I had to take care of first. The waiting was agonising as the ring went through one after another. The four of us: Nate, Dan, Blair and I all stayed silent as we awaited the girl's voice, "Hey, it's Sarah. You know what to do." Was all that came.

"Voicemail," Dan shrugged.

I sent him a silent nod to continue as did my best friend, "Okay, like we talked about."

The Humphrey boy panicked before speaking, "Hey. Hey, it's me, Dan. After you left, Serena and I got into a huge fight. And she said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe. But what I do know is that I wanna see you. So call me."

I smiled proudly, "Well done, Humphrey. Didn't think you had it in you."

The Archibald chuckled, "She's totally calling you back."

The boy grimaced, "This is so weird. I don't normally do plots against people."

The Waldorf girl rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, virgin. I'll talk you through it."

Suddenly, the sound of the phone ringing caught me off guard, "Right on schedule," I smirked. I gestured for him to answer to which he complied.

"Hey," He spoke into the phone casually.

"Hey," The voice of Georgina Sparks rang through my ears, "I just got your message."

He nodded, "Oh, good, good. Sorry about this morning with Serena. That was very awkward, to say the least." He lied.

"Yeah, a little bit," She agreed.

"Last night really changed things for me. Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, I think I wanna end it." My boyfriend and I sent him a similar look for him sound more certain, "I know I do. Will you meet me?"

The line went silent for a moment and I wondered if she would say no, "Our spot in the park by the pond?" She finally spoke.

"See you there," Dan clarified before ending the call.
I smirked in his direction proudly.

"Humphrey, you are a born liar," Blair gushed, "All that stuff about last night was genius. Anything you wanna tell me?"

He immediately shook his head, "No. Like you said, just born to lie."

I hummed in disbelief but chose not to question it as Nate spoke up, "Well, let's get going."

𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 Blair through the park with Nate by my side. Dan had already met up with the girl and I had caught sight of them across from us, "So, you're just gonna go back to Serena and leave me all alone?" The Sparks girl scoffed in disbelief. The innocent act she put on made me roll my eyes.