𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were cuddled up on my sisters bed as she showed us some photos of her and a young boy from years ago that she had recently bumped into

Suddenly, Blair strutted into the room with an angered expression, "Well, you finally did it. Made absolutely sure I'm never gonna get into Yale." She yelled to the older van der Woodsen.

My sister seemed unbothered as she turned back to the photos, "What are you talking about?"

"Emma?" The brunette yelled once again, "She's less Hollie Hobbie and more Jenna Jameson."

Serena rolled her eyes confusedly, "Can you speak plainly?"

"She's determined to become a woman and if I don't help, she'll character assassinate me to the Dean." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"I don't understand," My sister spoke, "I thought she liked ice cream and magic."

I then decided to tune out their conversation and press a sweet kiss to my boyfriend's cheek who seemed invested in the drama.

I turned around when my older sister tapped my
shoulder and showed me another photo, "Look at this one of Aaron dressed up as Cecil the Caterpillar." She turned back to the Waldorf, "I bumped into him outside the Palace."

I smiled, "He's cute."

Blair rolled her eyes, "The guy gave you a Ring Pop when you were six. Move on."

"It was liquorice and I was eight," She corrected.

"Ancient unimportant history," My best friend yelled in annoyance, "Focus, Serena. You got me into this and I'm not losing Yale because of that little tarts libido."

I sighed heavily, "Why don't you just occupy her for a while? Take her to the charity gala?" I suggested.

Serena nodded in response, "Say you didn't know how lame it would be. When it's time to go home you're off the hook."

The younger girl then waltzed into the room, "So, I checked out Gossip Girl and I'm thinking we hit Socialista before Beatrice."

The brunette turned around to face us, "You see what I'm dealing with?"

I sighed deeply, burying my face further into my boyfriend's neck and closing my eyes.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 to the mirror as Blair was also stood before it perfecting her hair. I adjusted the skirt of my dress so it was just about reaching my mid thigh.

My sister then approached us with an eye roll, "You both look beautiful. Can we go now?"

I nodded in response whereas Blair said, "Patience, love. The sooner we get there the sooner the jig is up. I'll go check on the vestal virgin."