𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were out in the streets when we got an urgent call from Serena

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were out in the streets when we got an urgent call from Serena. I immediately rushed over there with my boyfriend in worry. I entered her room to find the girl with a stressful head in her hands, "Thank you so much for coming N-" She cut herself off when the Archibald walked through, "You bought Nate?"

I frowned, "Sorry, was I not supposed to?"

"I can leave-" He spoke up.

She shook her head, "No it's fine. It's just, he's gone. With all the money."

I sighed heavily, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." She replied, "I don't know. I keep trying to figure out what's real and what isn't. It doesn't make any sense."

I chuckled lightly, "Feelings never do. They get you all confused, drive you around for hours and drop you back right where you started."

She nodded, "I need to fix this."

"How can we help?" Nate asked with a smile.

She stood from her place on the bed, "I have a plan. Tell me if you think I'm crazy."

I nodded, "Go on."

She sighed heavily before picking up her phone and leaving the boy a message letting him know that she thinks she's pregnant to get his attention.

"The pregnancy scarce." Chuck spoke up once he entered the room with Blair, "Cliche but effective. Make sure you arrange the meeting someplace where the authorities can surround him. No open spaces." I mentally cringed at his words, "You did call the police, right?"

My sister sighed, "No, because then my mom will find out and I can't have that happening."

"Well, all this assumes that the dirtbag even calls you back," Blair spoke.

The Bass rolled his eyes, "It's obviously time an expert took over the operation."

"We're taking care of it, Chuck," Nate said.

"You didn't mind my taking care of it last night when it drove off with me in a limo." He shot back.

"Left you in the middle of nowhere." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys, "S, I would just let Chuck handle this. I doubt Gabriel would call back."

"Just because he took off with the money doesn't mean the feelings between us weren't real." She spoke, "Not only do I think he's gonna call back but I think I can get all the money back from him."

A knock suddenly came from the door revealing Dan Humphrey, "What money?" He asked, "I just came to coerce your family brunch."

Chuck frowned, "You didn't happen too see something in the living room, did you?"