𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 Siders there's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 Siders there's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise. And we hear Blair Waldorf's got a two-for-one special. Her mom, Eleanor, who just returned from Paris, Nova and Serena van der Woodsen, brunch buddies.

After Blair and I's conversation yesterday, we had ended up sorting out the argument and making plans with Serena for the following day. My sister and I appeared at the Waldorf house when the younger girl was still sleeping so Eleanor insisted we eat with her.

I giggled at the older woman's words until I noticed my best friend waltzing down the stairs in a navy blue robe, "Hey, you're up." I grinned.

"Don't we have plans?" She frowned, obviously not expecting to see us talking to her mother who was supposed to still be in Paris.

"Darling, it is impolite to interrupt," The older woman scolded her daughter before blowing a kiss in her direction, "I was just telling Serena and Nova that Bendel's is interested in carrying my line."

Blair's jaw dropped in a mix of shock and excitement, "Really? That's fantastic. Why didn't you say something?"

The girl sat beside me as Eleanor continued, "I came back from Paris early to put together my lookbook. And if they like what they see it could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection."

She grinned, "Because more people should be like you, mother." She picked up a croissant and prepared to take a bite out of it.

"Before you tuck into that," Eleanor interrupted, stopping Blair from taking a bite from the pastry, "You might find the low-fat yoghurt more appealing."

She put the food back onto the table, "I lost two pounds while you were away."

"And you look marvellous," She praised.

I stood from my place on the couch and began to inspect some of the dresses, wanting to draw away the topic of conversation to something else, "These are beautiful, Ms Waldorf."

The woman rolled her eyes as she approached me, "Well, they will be if they're not all squished from travelling. Nova, you're gonna have to come back later when everything is unpacked. I would love to hear your thoughts. You have such a great style," She directed to my black mini dress and matching knee-high boots.

I smiled thankfully, "Oh, thank you. But I don't think I'll be able to. I have plans with Serena and Blair today."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 as we marched along the New York High Street. I rolled my eyes as I watched two men look me up and down with smirks on their lips as Blair spoke, "I forgot what it was like to be with you."

I sent the girl an apologetic look, "I'm sure they were looking at all of us. You two are hot." I knew Blair struggled with insecurities so I just wanted to make her feel better about herself.