𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 York

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 York. A Gossip Girl checklist for surviving the cold. Cashmere stole for ice skating at Wollman Rink, Jacques stories hot chocolate for window shopping the holiday displays and the perfect date to the Senior Snowflake Charity Ball.

Nate suddenly pulled his lips away from mine before he spoke, "I know I probably should have asked you this sooner but how would you feel about coming with me to the Snowflake Ball?"

I hummed, "Nate Archibald, I thought you'd never ask." He chuckled, pressing his lips back to mine.

Snowflake or Snowfake? Either way, it's gonna be a ball.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 with my legs crossed on my sister's bed as she painted polish onto my fingernails. I examined her work closely, making sure she didn't mess up as Blair continued to ramble, "Chuck is in for the shock of his life. I have depths he'll never plumb but I know every inch of his wafer-thin soul. What do you think?" She asked, holding up two pairs of shoes.

I glanced up at the brunette and sent her a knowing look, "Louboutin peep-toes." I replied.

She nodded approvingly, "You're right."

Serena suddenly sighed heavily, "Just so you know, seeing someone with your ex even if you think you are ready is not easy."

I sent her a sorry look as Blair spoke, "I assume you're talking about your lame outer borough date last night."

"What happened?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Nothing. It was great. Right up until Dan asked Lexi to go with him to the Snowflake Ball."

I frowned in surprise, "So they're going to the dance?"

"And then I found out she tends to express herself to guys on the first date." She said exasperatedly.

"So?" Blair scoffed.

Serena shrugged, "So? We're friends. Shouldn't I give him a heads-up?"

"Absolutely. Guys love to be caught off guard with sex on the first date." I said sarcastically.

She nodded, "You're right. I should just not think about it."

"Exactly." I agreed.

"Like I'm sure Dan doesn't think about you and Aaron all horizontal and sweaty." The brunette added. My sister went quiet after her comment causing my eyebrows to furrow, "Wait, you guys have slept together haven't you?"

"What?" I asked in shock when she never replied.

Blair scoffed, "Why not? He's hot and you actually like him. How often do you find that in a guy?"

"Which is why I haven't rushed into anything." Serena shot back.

"You wanna wait, fine, but in the meantime, Dan is going to be taking a ride on the Lexicoaster. Think about it." Blair scoffed.