𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐘 wading in the Met fountain, fishing for change

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐘 wading in the Met fountain, fishing for change. Blair Waldorf seen dallying with an off duty doorman at the Blarney Stone on a Monday night. It looks like the battle between the Queen B and Little J has moved from the streets to the blogs. Who's sending this debasing dish? I have a feeling.

Serena, Eric and I left the doors of the Palace as we made our way to school. The guilt after kissing Nate was eating me up inside and I didn't know what to say to Blair.

"Hey, why the long face?" Serena asked. I lifted my face up in a panic but sighed in relief when I noticed she was speaking to our brother, "Are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go to Monte Carlo for the bachelor party?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm fine. I figured I'd let Bart, Chuck and Prince Albert have their fun. Oh, that didn't come out like I meant it." I mustered up a fake laugh at his words, "Gossip Girl. Jenny's been spotted at GAP sewing Stella McCartney labels into pocket tees."

Serena rolled her eyes, "These rumours are getting ridiculous."

My brother nodded in agreement, "Like the one where I'm Gossip Girl."

The older blond chuckled, "It made sense at the time. You have to admit. It did. Wait, hold on, It's Chuck." She spoke after pulling out her phone that was ringing.

"I have something to do before school starts but tell him I say hi," He said. I waved him goodbye as Serena answered the phone.

"Salut, Chuck. Yes, I'm still fine. I'm with Nova." She said immediately into the phone, "I haven't heard from Georgina in two weeks. So if you'd stop calling me I'd finally be rid of all my monsters. Bye." She ended the phone and turned to me, "N, what's going on?"

"What?" I frowned, "Nothing."

"You're not yourself," She told me, "What happened."

I sighed deeply, I needed someone to talk to and if it would be anyone, it would be my sister, "I kissed Nate," I suddenly blurted out. Her eyes went wide in shock as she tried to comprehend my words, "Well, actually, he kissed me but I've been ignoring his messages because I feel absolutely awful. What am I gonna tell Blair?"

"Nova, slow down," She spoke calmly, "It's okay. But where did this even come from?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. We've talked on and off since they broke up but S, I really like him. Like, I really like him. I'm an awful person. What do I tell Blair?"

She thought for a moment before speaking, "Tell her. I think she'd appreciate your honesty."

Sometimes in trying to start the most outrageous rumours, we look over the thing that's even more scandalous. The truth. And the only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up.