𝟶𝟺𝟶: 𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

🏴‍☠️ ONE WORLD🌊More than friends

🏴‍☠️ ONE WORLD🌊
More than friends...

• • •

Luffy, Kamaki, Nami, Chopper, Brook, and the minks Pekoms, Pedro, and Carrot head to Whole Cake Island, where Big Mom of the Four Emperors resides. Nicknamed the Sanji Retrieval Team, the group seeks to rescue their crewmate Sanji from his arranged marriage with Charlotte Pudding, set up to finalize a political alliance between the Charlotte Family and the Vinsmoke Family.

However, during their operation, they become involved in a plot to assassinate Big Mom herself.

The Big Mom Pirates reached their territory, Totto Land, with Sanji in tow. Sanji refused to accept his situation, although he became enamored with Charlotte Pudding when Vito gave him a picture of her.

Vito then talked to Sanji about how he admired Germa 66, who were portrayed as villains in the comic Sora, Warrior of the Sea.

Sanji blew off Vito, causing Vito's crewmate Gotti to threaten Sanji, but Bege's wife Charlotte Chiffon prevented Gotti from harming Sanji.

Meanwhile, the Sanji Retrieval Team was starving when Luffy finally caught a fish. He immediately started eating it, but its skin turned out to be extremely poisonous and put him on the brink of death.

The Thousand Sunny then entered Totto Land and was soon confronted by a ship belonging to Germa 66.

They were greeted by Sanji's brother, Vinsmoke Yonji, and Yonji refused to help Luffy. However, his sister Vinsmoke Reiju then attacked him and came to the Sunny, where she used her "Poison Pink" abilities to suck the poison out of Luffy's body.

Reiju revealed that the upcoming marriage had been arranged by her father, who initially had trouble finding Sanji until his bounty poster had been updated. This caused Luffy to become antagonistic toward her and Yonji, but the two siblings decided to part ways peacefully with the Straw Hats to avoid making a scene before the wedding.

On Broc Coli Island, Vinsmoke Ichiji and Vinsmoke Niji led a Germa 66 army to help end a two-year war. They beat the side they were hired to fight against in just four hours, and after collecting their payment, they prepared to head to their brother's wedding

The Sanji Retrieval Team arrived at Cacao Island, and Luffy and Chopper were awed as they saw that everything was made of chocolate. Pekoms told the rest of the team how Totto Land was a place where all races lived in harmony, and stayed on the ship as everyone else disembarked

Pedro was greeted by a wolf mink who recognized him, but he told the mink to not draw attention to him. Luffy, Kamaki and Chopper were then arrested after eating almost an entire building, but they were saved by the building's owner, Charlotte Pudding, who claimed that she had told them to demolish it

Pudding took the team to her cafe, and as she talked with them, Luffy inadvertently revealed who he was.

Pudding then revealed who she was, and said that she had already met Sanji once; he still wished to rejoin his crew, and she accepted it and was willing to help the Straw Hats take him back, recalling one of her own sisters who left Totto Land to marry for love.

Pudding mapped a secret route for the Sanji Retrieval Team to take to Whole Cake Island, where she would be waiting with Sanji. The team then received chocolate rations from her before heading back to the Sunny, but discovered that Pekoms was nowhere to be seen and had left a message on the wall saying to turn back.

• • •

Meanwhile, Aladine had spotted the Sunny from underwater and reported this to Jinbe

Jinbe requested from his crew that he break off from the Big Mom Pirates and join the Straw Hat Pirates, and they happily agreed, wanting him to make a decision benefiting himself for once.

The Sun Pirates were prepared to flee should Jinbe's request to cut ties with Big Mom go wrong, and Big Mom's daughter Charlotte Praline was more than willing to accompany her husband Aladine wherever he went

On Whole Cake Island, Big Mom sang and danced with anthropomorphic objects known as homies as she received reports of her crew members massacring people to acquire ingredients for the wedding cake.

She then looked forward to dealing with Luffy, who she already knew had arrived. However, Big Mom was later stricken by a craving for croquembouche, and her mental illness made her mindlessly violent as she attacked Sweet City to find it.

Her son, Charlotte Moscato, attempted to intervene, but she pulled out 40 years of his lifespan, causing the onlookers to pronounce him dead on the scene.

As Big Mom neared her own castle, Jinbe then arrived and threw a pile of croquembouche tourists into her mouth, satiating her. Big Mom did not remember what she had done, and Jinbe asked to discuss something important with her.

Big Mom took him to the Whole Cake Chateau, and Jinbe asked to leave her crew. Big Mom seemingly accepted, but stated that Jinbe would have to spin a roulette wheel to give something up in return.

Realizing that the wheel would cause him to lose all of his remaining lifespan and threaten the lives of his comrades as well, Jinbe took back his request.

The Sanji Retrieval Team sailed along Pudding's secret route, dealing with a variety of sea creatures and getting stuck in a syrupy ocean that froze over in the night. As they worked to free the Sunny, Pedro revealed that he was once a pirate who had sailed to Totto Land before, but had been defeated.

Now, in addition to helping rescue Sanji, he also wished to help the Straw Hats acquire Big Mom's Road , and told Luffy to leave that mission to him. The team reached Whole Cake Island the next morning, and Luffy spotted Sanji and Pudding standing on the coast.

"Look, there's Sanji." Luffy had pointed out, but Kamaki had a bad feeling about the situation.

Pedro and went off on the to find the Road Poneglyph, and the rest of the team disembarked, not seeing Sanji or Pudding anywhere. They entered the , where they were almost eaten by a homie called the and encountered a clone of Luffy.

Kamaki had sighed as she caught her breath, luffy effortlessly and shamelessly wrapped his arms around her waist.

They we're in for a ride...

🏴‍☠️AUTHOR 🌊
HAIIII ITS MEE AGAIN!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON THE CHAPTERS IVE BEEN BUSY! HOPEFULLY IM ABLE TO CONTINUE UPLOADING THE CHAPTERS LATER ON.
ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!