𝟶𝟸𝟷: 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊It's either kill, or be killed

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
It's either kill, or be killed...

• • •

Luffy had took almost fifty thousand fishman out in a blink of an eye, leaving some baffled and confused—even surprised by the fact that he didn't even have to lift a finger. He have definitely gotten stronger, and it's like those natural strong punches he would deliver to his opponents not even close to it. Though, this time he didn't do anything, it was all his haki—which definitely improved over the two and a half years with constant training.

"Expect that from our captain, if not then he'd have to step down from being a captain." Zoro smirked, he was impressed by luffy's strength along with the blank face plastered across his features, kamaki silently agreed to Zoro's compliment from afar. Her mind drifted into the way hody was staring at her earlier, the smirk, him telling her that he was going to kill her without actually telling her was kind of a lot to take in.

"Attack those straw hats!" One fishman with a weird mow hawk said, instantly charging towards kamaki and the others as robin position her arms to activate her devil fruit.

"Ocho Fleur, clutch." Arms emerged from the fishemans bodies as they wrapped itself around their necks snapping them in the process, usopp and turned his head towards robin and gave her a thumbs up. "Good job on attacking the enemies when ordered, that's your great captain usopp for ya—"

"Usopp, the enemies we're approaching us anyways and you didn't order anyone." Usopp confidence was shattered by kamaki, who effortlessly kicked a fishman from grabbing nami by the arm.

"LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!!" Usopp yelled with his sharp teeth on display, robin could only chuckle as nami stood beside her with a hand on her hip, sanji swooning over the two of them as usual.

"Anyways, it doesn't matter how many of them are there. We're so much stronger than them. So, usopp, sanji and zoro—go kick their butts!" Nami made a formation with usopp and zoro, including sanji surrounding her as her bodyguard while she stayed in the middle, kamaki snorted at the fact zoro and sanji didn't care since they were itching for some action anyways, but usopp was a 100% against it, from kamaki's point of view at least.

"Don't use me as your personal shield!" Usopp glared at her, as zoro ties his bandanna around his head and drawing out his swords, sanji swoons over nami once again—heart eyes beating out of his socket.

"I'd be happy to be nami-swan's brave bodyguard~!" Sanji was in a daze, the love struck idiot was too distracted to even notice zoro getting in front of robin and shielding her from the enemies attacks, eventually he noticed and was jealous that it wasn't him that robin didn't thank for the save—poor sanji.