𝟶𝟹𝟼: 𝙲𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Just one punch

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Just one punch...

• • •

As Sai fought Baby 5, the latter grew flustered as she interpreted Sai's statements to be flirtatious. Meanwhile, as he was being overwhelmed by Lao G, Chinjao overheard the statements and got mad at Sai for entertaining Baby 5's advances, saying he was arranged to marry Uholisia of the Niho Navy.

Sai grew frustrated and jokingly told Baby 5 to die, and she prepared to commit suicide, as her childhood abandonment had left her with a desire to be useful to people.

An appalled Sai tried to stop her, and Chinjao got annoyed at Sai trying to keep an enemy alive as he attacked the both of them. Sai responded by kicking Chinjao's drill head and bending it sideways, and an impressed Chinjao made him the next Don of the Happo Navy.

Right then, however, Lao G arrived and defeated Chinjao, and as the Donquixote officer charged toward Sai, the new Don stated that if he won, he would marry Baby 5 and free her from the Donquixote Pirates' manipulation.

He then used Hasshoken to kick Lao G in the head and send him flying far away into the plateau wall, defeating him. He then attended to his grandfather.

When Pica came to the Plateau and attacked, Ideo was able to land a hit on Dellinger, but was soon overpowered. On the third level, Bartolomeo shielded himself and Cavendish as Gladius made the ground rupture, and Robin went up to the Flower Field to help Rebecca.

Bartolomeo protected her from Gladius' attacks before he and Cavendish both went on the offensive, and as this happened, Gladius saw Dellinger and told him to help.

However, Ideo pressed his attack on Dellinger, and the fighting fish fish-man hybrid had to finish off his opponent by growing a set of fangs and biting into him. Dellinger then went to Level 3, but things had quickly changed as Cavendish had become Hakuba, and before he could react, Dellinger was swiftly struck down.

Bartolomeo and Gladius were left in shock, but Hakuba then turned his attention to Robin. She managed to hold him back, and Cavendish struggled to regain control of his body, but Gladius then prepared to blow up the wall they were climbing on.

Bartolomeo went to attack him, but Gladius swelled himself up as well, threatening to pierce everyone with poisonous needles if Bartolomeo attacked. With the plateau wall threatening Robin, Bartolomeo created a barrier around himself and Gladius, attacking the officer as he took the full force of Gladius' explosion.

However, as Gladius recovered, he revealed that Bartolomeo had missed his throat and prepared to blow up Robin and Cavendish.

With no time left, Cavendish briefly gave control to Hakuba, allowing him to carry Robin up the wall with sheer speed right before Gladius blew it up, and he fell asleep as Robin reached the Flower Field.