𝟶𝟸𝟺: 𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚅𝚜. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Running circles in my mind

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Running circles in my mind...

• • •

What stood there before kamaki and zoro were robin and usopp with a clueless luffy with the same goofy smile as they stared at the other side of the island, so there was another park of the island. Though it was cold on the other side, and they would need coats, and a boat, then usopp began his panicking. Turning his full attention on Robin, Luffy and kamaki who stood there with a smile on their faces like everything was okay.

"Hey, do you really wanna cross this lake luffy?" Usopp waved his hands around, he was mentally having a breakdown.

"Yeah!" Luffy said simply, kamaki just now noticing a pair pf extra leg at the back of the straw hat boy, but didn't question it. Lately she's beginning to not question things he does because well, he's luffy after all.

"But how do we cross it?!" Usopp yelled. "Some parts are burning but there are ice flows as well." Robin added casually, while she looked ahead still smiling.

"Ooh, it's basically like hot vs. cold!" Kamaki declared.

Zoro stood there with an unbothered expression plastered across his face. "The temperature could be just right, we're all sweaty so let's swim!" Usopp glared at the green swordsman, clenching his sharp teeth together as he was about to lash out at the male. 'He's completely out of his mind.' Usopp thought, while staring at the lake.

"No way!" Usopp yelled, slapping zoro on the back as the swordsman stood there unfazed.

"Robin and I can't swim so..." luffy said as robin thought of kamaki and her plus luffy riding comfortably on zoro and usopp's back, which seemed like a pretty good plan. If only they knew that the water was cold.

"Are you implying that i should carry you three?!" Usopp turned away from the three as he sighed, completely drained.

"Why should i do it?" Usopp turned around to find luffy and kamaki, including robin staring at him with a weird smile plastered across their faces, which sent shivers down the sniper's spine—he didn't have a good feeling about this.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!" Usopp yelled in a high pitched voice, slightly cracking.

"Im sure Zoro wouldn't wanna-" usopp pointed at zoro to only find him shirtless while stretching, "He's already stretching for it!" The sniper mumbled, in defeat.

"Well, i want to see what's on the other side! So i'll just swim across, how hard could it be?" Kamaki said as she tide her grey hair up into a ponytail, as she began to walk closer to the water. And dived in, making usopp scream.