𝟶𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

Kamaki slowly opens her eyes as she faced with nothing but a pitch black void, confused out of her mind as she finds an attempt to get back to her new friends, she remembers being with robin and suddenly a strange woman shows up. As a strange light shines through the void catching her attention, as she reaches out for the light. Unaware of the terrible fate that awaits her.

Normally when people are stuck in these kinds of situations, you're always supposed to be on high alert. Though kamaki doesn't seem scared or nervous, if anything she feels confused and utterly exhausted. She could use a long nap.

As the light gets brighter kamaki doesn't think twice before reaching her hand out, as she sees a reflection of her old self when her hair was dark. The reflection of her old self looks gloomy, but when kamaki tries to touch the glass it shattered. Suddenly a gush of wind sent her flying back into the pitch black void.

Kamaki closed her eyes as she whispered nothing, opening them again to only find herself falling from the sky. No longer in the dark void, reaching her hand out to nothing as she was falling very high. This was only a dream, it isn't real, Kamaki thought.

Before she could even think of a landing plan she had oddly landed on something soft, it was a gigantic white furry creature with cat ears with an infinity symbol on its forehead. It's eyes were shut closed, as it looked down at kamaki. Slightly tilting its head to the side, like it had never seen a human before.

Kamaki could only stare at the creature in awe, as she slowly lifted her hand to stroke its fur. The creature melts into her touch as it's smiles, Kamaki wasn't really a big fan of having a friendship with creatures she's never seen before. Well, maybe that changes now, she was still worried about luffy and the other's. Where they okay? Did they know she was even missing?! She had so many questions about it.

There was so much to think about, as the creature before her talked. "You're dreaming ya know!" It was as if it had pointed out the obvious.

Kamaki was stunned by the creature talking, then again she shouldn't be surprised since she's friends with a talking reindeer. So the odd and weird things that's happened to her so far she's been able to process it very well, so yeah.

"Figures." Kamaki said, unable to find the right words to express her anger that she let her guard down. She needed to find a way out or to wake herself up from her own nightmare, you're probably wondering why she might consider her own dream a nightmare. Well because all she ever dream about is her running from her own fears constantly yup.

She had wondered if luffy and the others were okay, or if they made it to safety.Kamaki could only wonder.

Since she is stuck in an infinite dream..

════ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ════

"You can't be sleep and eating at the same time luffy, that's not how it works!" Nami glares at luffy while pinching his cheek, causing it to only stretch as luffy ignores her and continues to eat peacefully. Sanji could only sigh.

Everyone has been worried about kamaki especially robin, she could only guess why kamaki had been captured. Did they find out her rare devil fruit? The entire world has been after that fruit and to have someone that's now apart of the straw hats with that devil fruit, must be fate—it has to be. If not then what is?

Robin was the only one who was dead silent, too busy thinking of the possibility of why kamaki who get captured for. One it was either for her devil fruit power, or two it was to get to luffy. Now that the real straw hats are back after two years, there's gonna be a lot more chaos then before. Especially with the new crew member, kamaki—with that devil fruit.

Zoro looks over at robin, he isn't really the type to reassure people about things. But it's worth a try, even if he does suck at words.

"I'm sure she's hanging in there until we come and rescue her, after all she won't doubt us." He was right, she knew that Kamaki never thought of them weak or anything. Kamaki was just kind of a closed off person.

So far she's the only one one the straw hat crew who hasn't revealed thier tragic backstory, that makes robin more curious about her. And whenever she gets the chance she'll respectfully ask Kamaki about, hopefully she feels comfortable in sharing.

"Yeah, you're right zoro." Robin sends him a small smile, zoro only nodded.

Though he himself was also worried about kamaki, he might haven't gotten to know her well but she's now apart of the straw hats. She's their nakamas now, and they're friends.

And friends rescue each other no matter what the circumstances are..

A/N: sorry for the wait, it's honestly hard to type in cold weather. It's literally below zero and my room window is shut frozen oml.