𝟶𝟶𝟹: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

The sky was surely bright, who would expected for kamaki to join the straw hat's, well unusual things happen all around this world and no one questions it.

As kamaki and luffy continues to run from the marines they both hear two manly voices from afar, shouting luffy's name. Luffy looks ahead as he sees to figures emerging from the tall trees, and for a moment he thinks that he could actually die happy. He has a new nakama and seeing zoro and sanji that they've gotten stronger, makes him feel better.

"Oi! Zoro! Sanji! You both gotten so strong, Shishishi!!" Luffy yells out. Kamaki looks at the yellow haired man and the green haired swordsman, who both wave to luffy with bright smiles.

Before more heartwarming words could be shared a Cp9 appears behind kamaki and luffy, zoro and sanji instantly take action. Both filled with irritation that their heartwarming reunion was ruined by some stupid Cp9.

They leaped into the air and Zoro slashed the Cp9 with his swords as sanji kicks it with his strong leg. Kamaki could only gasp as she saw her new crew mates strength, they sure were strong. Luffy stopped running when he saw an old man—Rayleigh, the man who trained him how to use haki for two years.

"Thank you for everything, Rayleigh. I will become king of the pirates!" Luffy smiled brightly as sanji and zoro chuckles, kamaki stands on the side of luffy as she looks at him.

Enough said, Luffy and the rest ran away as far as they could, Rayleigh drew a very large line to keep the marines from getting ahold of the straw thats. Even though luffy didn't mention anything about having a new crew member Rayleigh could tell that kamaki was officially apart of the straw hat crew.

Just by looking at her young appearance, he knew her powers were very capable of destroying the entire world. That's why Kamaki doesn't uses her powers that much, she doesn't have control over them. And she refuses to be responsible for someone's death because of her.

Suddenly a giant bird came into view as luffy eyes sparkling with amazement, kamaki was slightly surprised by the sight. Until she saw a talking rain deer sitting on the bird signaling for them to get on.

Sanji and zoro jumps on the bird with no problems as luffy stretches out his arm to get on, he then turns to look at kamaki as she looks confused, until Zoro shouts at her with a warning. "I'd prepare for the worst if I were you!" Before kamaki could even reply Luffy flings her into the air.

EEEK!! Kamaki screams out, never in her life has she ever been flung into the air. How was she gonna land—?

Kamaki was instantly brought back to reality as she landed in zoro's arms, as he looked down at her. His face was deep thought as he took in her appearance, weird color hair with tiny ears sticking out of her head. Red eyes, and odd white jacket is what he'd call it. And boots?

They were converses...

"Say luffy, is this creature apart of our crew?" Zoro asked as Kamaki stared at him, she very much took that offensive. As sanji looks at the sky with heart eyes beating out of his socket, which was strange to her.

Luffy looks at kamaki as he smiles brightly, "Yeah isn't she cool?! I bet she can do cool stuff too, like us!" Luffy declares, as kamaki frowns at zoro for calling her a 'creature.' Meanwhile sanji swoons over her not even noticing that zoro is holding kamaki in his arms. Until he turns around.

"Moss-head?! Why the hell is the beauty in your arms?!" By now sanji has abandoned the cancer stick that was once in his mouth.

Kamaki couldn't even understand what was happening as chopper approached her while she was still in zoro's arms, trying to speak over the two morons that were arguing as luffy laughed. Kamaki new one thing about half of the crew, they were very chaotic as heck.

"Hi, im chopper. Im the ship's doctor." Chopper smiled cutely as kamaki was already wrapped around his finger.

"Guys look, there's the others and the sunny!" Luffy cheered, zoro and sanji had stopped arguing as smiled as they saw the others, kamaki looked at their ship it sure did look like a sunny.

"Alright time to jump down!" Zoro sighed as he stood up with Kamaki in his arms, Kamaki looked at zoro with a fearful expression plastered over her face. Clearly not happy with choice he made, but no one else complained.

"Y-you don't mean—!" Before kamaki could even get her sentence out, zoro and luffy, chopper and sanji had already leaped down from the bird. Kamaki letting out a loud shriek.

Kamaki could already regret joining these people, she just know that's far from she's gonna be experiencing when they set sail into the new world.

She knows it...

A/N: poor kamaki, make sure to leave a vote and follow and perhaps comment :3