𝟶𝟸𝟿: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Keep friends close, enemies closer

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Keep friends close, enemies closer...

• • •

Back at Nami and Usopp's hideout, Caesar has found their hiding spot and goads the kids, who are under the withdraw symptoms, to come with him. Nami and Usopp try to fight him off with Usopp even trying to blow him up with a Firebird Star. However, Caesar reveals that his Devil Fruit ability allow him to remove the oxygen in the air which is how he defeated Luffy and the others in the earlier fight.

What is more the pair have to contend against the giant children who are now hallucinating them as cockroaches. Eventually Usopp and Nami are defeated and about to be killed by the kids when Brownbeard suddenly awakens and saves the pair, having survived the Yeti Cool Brothers attack. This allows Usopp and Nami to awaken and go after the children while Brownbeard fights Caesar off.

"I will save my crew from your pathetic little lies caesar!" Brownbeard declares, as caesar laughs wickedly—while pointing a finger at him.

Caesar taunts him, "Oh please, you're just a failure like the rest of the world." Before the other could react, ceasar defeats brownbeard with his Gastanets attack, blowing him up.

He then catches up with Usopp and Nami and swiftly defeats them too before retrieving the children and heading back to the lab. As he does, he broadcasts to all the Underworld brokers and cites his intention to do an experiment on all his captured subjects as a demonstration of his weapon.

Among the people watching are Big Mom's crew and Captain Kid's who proclaims he is not interested in the weapon but curious as to what is going on.

Back in front of Caesar's Lab, the G-5 marines notice Caesar's Flying Gas Balloon. The kids get out of the balloon, and they ask for candy. Caesar tells them to go into the Biscuits Room to receive the candy. Caesar then tells his men to lock the door as soon as the kids get inside.

Mocha then has a moment of lucidity, realizes that she has betrayed the Straw Hats, and starts to beat down the door, while calling for Nami. Back in the cave, Nami and Usopp wake up.

Meanwhile, in Caesar's Lab, Caesar enters and starts to converse with Vergo. He tells Vergo that the experiment will begin shortly, and to start the video. Caesar then starts to insult Law, calling him a weakling. It is then shown that Law, using his Ope Ope no Mi, And gave his heart to Caesar in order to gain his trust, and that Monet had to give her heart to Law.

Vergo is then revealed to have Law's heart, which is why he was able to defeat him so easily. Vergo squeezes Law's heart, and Law cries out in pain. "Law-guy!" Kamaki yells as she scoots closer to him, though there's nothing she could do at the moment.