𝟶𝟷𝟽: 𝚁𝚢𝚞𝚐𝚞 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

༄"Zoro, your here!!" Kamaki happily ran towards the confused swordswoman as she embraced him into a tight hug, almost strangling him in the process. Zoro only stood there with his usual hardened face and folded arms as he only grumbled in response, seeing that the shitty cook and chopper, robin and franky was missing his suspiciousness grew.

That is until nami had explained why they weren't here at the moment, zoro only nodded.

Kamaki had already stopped hugging zoro when she noticed luffy usual loud self wasn't standing next to nami anymore, the rubber brain had disappeared. Just great, he probably went looking for some food.

"You idiot, why did you leave the kingdom?! We could've been in danger, neptune. Don't be so reckless!" Kamaki was utterly shocked when she saw king Neptune getting...scolded.

Wow, king Neptune getting scolded...that's a first. Kamaki had sweat dropped as she watched the merman and nami casually hitting usopp on the head with her wepon. Totally normal for them, and kamaki didn't bother to stop them either. As zoro caught her attention anyways, his frown deepened as if he sensed that something was wrong.

"I uh...hate to be rude or anything, but when is the banquet, im starving." Kamaki stomach had growled, almost everyone in the room heard it as a small blush crept on her face.

As the ministers kept scolding neptune nami had frowned and folded her arms, usopp sweat dropped as attempted to stop the ginger haired woman from doing anything rash, well apparently that was too late since luffy, the captain of his crew had disappeared due to him smelling the freshly cooked meat.

"If something would've happened to the princess—your daughter how would we be able to handle the situation if something was to happen her?!" The ministers said with a worried expression that plastered across their faces, nami and the others watched the scene unfold. Kamaki did hear that the neptune had kids from pappag, but he never mentioned of him saying that he had a daughter as a princess. Very shocking indeed.

But kamaki worries went onto luffy, where the hell was he? One minute he was standing next to nami and the next minute he's gone.

Zoro noticed kamaki's worried expression on her face as he placed his large hand onto her shoulders, reassuring her that luffy is okay and probably is just looking for food.

She slowly nodded, letting all her worries wash away as zoro slightly smiled at her. And for a moment if she wasn't staring back at him he would've taken the time to eye her whole delicate body, she sure was perfect.

Thats for sure...

A/N: this chapter was rushed my apologies, i have a LOT going on in high school and i have to stay on top of my assignments UGHHH!