𝟶𝟷𝟸: 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

A black hole forms in the sky as kamaki stares at it in disbelief, the white furry creature that stood beside her grey haired girl, had nudged her to get her attention. Kamaki looks at the creature with a confused expression plastered across her face, what was it trying to say this time?

"That's where you'll be from!" Kamaki eyes widen as she looked back up at the sky, watching the black hole suck up everything in its path. Turning her attention back to the furry creature, she softly hit on its body. "You're joking right? I mean, there's no way that i—"

Kamaki was interrupted by a harsh tug on the back of her white sweater, the creature had lifted her up onto its back as they began leaping onto abandoned buildings after one another.

"Stop thinking about it, just do it. Don't you want to go back to your friends?" The creature asked as he continued to hop over the useless buildings, that were being moved into the air.Kamaki couldn't deny that she missed her friends that she made, people who excepted her as who she is.

"Who even are you?!" Kamaki blurted out, there was a small silence. From the corner of her eyes she could see a small smile form onto its face, even if their eyes were closed.

"Im kego, from your past! I was your imaginary friend and i still am, im also apart of your powers. Kinda like an awakening, of some sort." Kamaki yelp when a rock that was floating towards them had almost hit her in the head. She was shocked, she couldn't believe that she had an imaginary friend or some sort and never remembered anything about it.

Before she could even ask anymore questions kego had quickly spoken up, "we're almost there kamaki." Looking up at the sky, they were almost near the black hole. It had gotten bigger compared to how it was when it first appeared.

Kamaki gulped, as she mentally braced herself for the worst.

As she then was lifted up by the black hole that was sucking up everything in it's path, kamaki clung onto kego's fur as the creature looked at her with a small smile. A smile that kamaki new all too well, tears prickles at the corner of her eyes. Threatening to spill from her face.

"Let go, I promise I'll still be with you." Kego said in a soft and reassuring tone, kamaki wasn't sure if it was telling the truth.

"Promise?" Kamaki looked at kego, as the creature nodded.

"I promise!"

Then kamaki let go of kego's fur as she was sucked into the black hole, everything had went pitch black. She couldn't see a thing but she was able to still hear, there were many voices talking at once.

Yosh! You're our new nakama kamaki, and we love you so don't go anywhere. It was luffy's voice, kamaki felt like tearing up as she heard his cheerful voice. She could almost picture his wide smile. As she heard another voice, she didn't recognize it but she knew it had something to do with her dream—or reality.

Follow the light. It was Kego's voice, for a moment kamaki didn't believe what she had heard. Her friend was helping her, showing her the way out.

A small light appeared in kamaki's view, as she started at it for a few minutes. Until she started to hear some familiar voices, it was sanji, luffy and zoro, they were calling out to her.

"Kamaki, wake up!" She could hear sanji and the others, but they sounded very far. As she got closer and closer to the light, there was a very loud pitch sound. As her vision grew blurry and eventually everything went dark.

════ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ════

"NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS EVER!!" Luffy screams as he sent one final punch to scarlet's face, that couldn't be recognized anymore. Zoro stood a few meters away as he watched Luffy finish the woman with a final blow, putting all their worries to an end as he sighed in relief.

After defeating scarlet, luffy and zoro appeared beside sanji who had a serious expression across his face. "Is she okay?!" Luffy quickly asked as they stared at kamaki who was still bound to the tree, unconscious.

Before sanji could even reply the sound of cracking could be heard from the tree, as if it was breaking. The roots that have been holding kamaki up on the tree had broken, causing her small figure to fall down. But zoro caught her in time, sanji wanted to get mad. But now was not the time for that, so he would save it for later when they leave the island.

"Kamaki!" Luffy and sanji quickly gathered around zoro who was holding her in his arms, as kamaki was still unconscious.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Kamaki gasped as her eyes flew open, to only see three figures in her view. And she had recognized those voices, she smiled. She was no longer stuck in a dream and her friends had came to rescue her. She new they would come.

"Zoro?! Luffy! Sanji! You guys came for me!!" Kamaki smiled as tears formed in her eyes, she was happy more than happy, her friends came to rescue her and that's exactly what they did. Friend's never break a promise.

Zoro could only chuckle as kamaki looked at him a gave him a hug, this caught the swordsman off guard but nevertheless he enjoyed it. Even if he wasn't the type to show affectionate moments.

Luffy joined in on the hug as well, smiling like a complete idiot as he chuckled. Sanji had also joined in, kamaki's cries didn't go unnoticed by the three men. Figuring that she may have endure pain and other things, but they were here now and they were together.

"We should get out of here, the marines are probably on their way!" Sanji stated as he stood up, luffy did as well.

Zoro had put kamaki down after she insisted that she could walk, dusting herself off.

"Yeah, let's go." Kamaki said.

A/N: YESS!! Finally they reunited with kamaki and defeated scarlet, now. Im so excited to start working on writing the fisherman arc :3