𝟶𝟷𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

Luffy sits on the princess bed as she stares at him with her innocent blue eyes while tears slightly falls down onto her puffy pink cheeks, Luffy sighs as he attempts to roll his eyes but he just looks at the ceiling. Thinking about what kamaki and the others were doing right now, probably enjoying the big food if there were any food even being served.

'Kamaki isn't a coward like her.' Luffy thinks, but he understands that the princess doesn't have the same personality like kamaki. But he couldn't help himself to think about her, how she carries herself. She was never angry or—

"I've never been outside the kingdom before, and there's somewhere i really want to go as well luffy-san." Shirahoshi slightly blushed as luffy rolled his eyes as he sat down with an annoyed sigh, folding his arms. He'd never seen someone this much annoying like her in his entire life, at first boa handcock was annoying to him but he quickly got to see her
True colors. Which was sweet and caring—a little too caring but it's nothing.

Luffy sighs once again, "Okay fine, only a minute because I don't like you." Shirahoshi flinches at the last four words, as tears prickles at the corner of her eyes.

Which practically makes her cry out loud again as she faces the other way, unable to look at the confused yet bluntly straw hat boy, Luffy is almost at his breaking point but he remembers her kindly offering her food to him so he lets her cry it out, at least until she knows where she wants to go, that is. Not to mention that they need a plan to escape the kingdom—and her room past those weapons that are being thrown her way every day.

Sighing tiredly luffy plops down onto the princess—Shirahoshi's bed, with a fully stomach and ready to leave to get back with kamaki and the others, though he's mostly desperate to see kamaki, to see her red innocent eyes and face makes him smile ear to ear out of nowhere.

Yup, luffy had definitely fallen for his nakama that's for sure.

════ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ════

"So, are we going to ignore the fact that we've been captured?" Usopp says with a hint of fear as zoro folds his arms, brook just only laughs as kamaki blankly stares at the ceiling, debating whether should she use her powers or not. It would take up the majority of her energy, but she's willing to do it in order to save her nakamas—her friends.

Trapped inside a small cage, as the water is nearly closed underneath the cage as it rises inch by inch inside the kingdom, usopp practically screams as he then makes a Robin impression, making brook laugh.

Zoro stays silent as he folds his arms with his one eye closed, kamaki's eyes glow red as she wishpers small enchanting words, such as infinite whirlpool as the water begins to form into a whirlpool while the firshermans begin to scramble to safety. Usopp and brook, zoro all looks towards the sudden appearance of a whirlpool, brook then notices that kamaki is dead silent as her eyes glow bright red.

"Guys, you don't think kamaki's doing this right?" Zoro looks at kamaki's red glowing eyes as she whispers nothings, gently trying to shake her out of her trance he notices how she doesn't react to his attempt to shake her.

Infinite whirlpool...

"Kamaki!"

Zoro voice booms through her mind as she naps out of her trance, usopp and brook looks at her in concern as kamaki clears her throat, as the fisherman are no longer in the water as the made their escape. Usopp sighs, "Well that was something, so how do we get out of this cage?" Brook only shakes his head as he suggests that he uses his devil fruit, as his soul leaves his body. Hes states that he's going to find the keys to the cage, and with that he leaves to go and find them.

Zoro and kamaki continue to stare at each other, not even realizing that zoro's hands are cupping kamaki's face as they stare deeply at each other, as if their about to kiss.

"Zoro i—" kamaki's sentence was cut short as the sound of cracking against the ceiling breaks, which leads to the rope holding the cage in place in mid air, as they now fall down onto the ground that was once full of water. Zoro quickly takes action as he wraps one arm around kamaki's waist, as the other lands on his three swords. Usopp quickly holds onto brooks unconscious body as they fall to the ground, a loud crash echoed through the now damaged fancy room.

Kamaki breaks free from zoro grip as she dusts herself off, zoro could only stare at her figure before he went back to his usual stern, serious, distant personality. Following afterwards, brook's soul had went back into his skeleton body the usual talking skeleton.

"I think we should find the others." Kamaki suggested as they all nodded, zoro nods as he begins to walk forward not even caring if they followed.

"You'll only get lost zoro, let kamaki lead the way—its for your own good." Usopp says, as zoro quickly turns around with his shark teeth on display with an irk mark on his cheeks.

"Shut it long nose."

A/N: my apologies that it took me forever to upload, ive been busy with shool ect