𝟶𝟸𝟼: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Let's leave the past behind

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Let's leave the past behind...

• • •

Inside the facility, Caesar has called someone on the Den Den Mushi named "Joker" who has given him permission to eliminate the Straw Hats, the G-5 soldiers and someone called Kin'emon the Will-O-Wisp and sends his minions to capture them, even allowing them to use poison if they have to.

Monet is curious why the Straw Hat Pirates would return to action after two years before the centaurs from before are carried into the room near freezing from having their clothes stolen. They inform Caesar that the Straw Hats captured Brownbeard. Caesar shows concern for the centaur's welfare and offers them a medicine which will heal them.

with the Straw Hats, Usopp has made mini masks for the switched members so they can tell apart who is who. Luffy talks with the tied up Brownbeard who states he loathes those that make up the Worst Generation, which are comprised of Marshall D. Teach and the Eleven Supernovas. He reveals he lost his crew and his legs thanks to Basil Hawkins and wound up on Punk Hazard.

Claiming it was once an island full of greenery as well as a research facility for Vegapunk who developed weapons and drugs for the military. Some criminals were even brought to the island instead of prison for experimentation.

Around four years ago, a chemical experiment failed and destroyed two of the three labs which make up the ruins of the island. The gas released from the explosion killed the plant life and the laboratories' personnel fled, leaving behind the prisoners. Those that were in the untouched facility survived and holed up there but those unlucky few on the outside were paralyzed from the legs down by the nerve gas.

Then one year later, their master, Caesar, appeared, cured them of the poison with his powers and made devices that allowed them to float off the ground.

Brownbeard ended up on the island a year after his crew were wiped out and had given up hope when he was found by Caesar and his group. Not too long after that, Law arrived and used his abilities to replace the handicapped limbs with parts of animals. When asked about the dragon Luffy's group encountered, it was revealed it was a creature made by Vegapunk to guard the island which could adapt to any environment.

The World Noble kept it as one of their own later on, though Brownbeard is unaware that Luffy's group killed it. Brownbeard then finishes that Caesar is doing research for the sake of humanity and that the Straw Hats will be caught and turned into specimens.

Kamaki sits next to one of the children as she sneezes, her face is red and she's shivering but whenever Robin asks her is she okay she smiles, nodding as if it's jusy a little sneeze. Law had noticed it, even though he hasn't asked luffy who she was and why she was here with them. Still, he approaches her.