𝟶𝟷𝟷: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚒

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

The sudden atmosphere in the room began to rise as kamaki's haki boomed throughout the room, scarlet was shocked. She was trying not too stand there any much longer but her haki was so strong, luffy, zoro and sanji was utterly stunned by Kamaki's sudden haki.

She's using her haki while she's unconscious, what is she?! Scarlet had thought as she gripped onto the dagger, trying to keep her posture so she could stab the girl.

Luffy could only admire the pink aura booming around the room, zoro was amazed by her haki. So was sanji who swooned over her, yelling out that he was going to save her. That's when zoro had looked closer to kamaki who was tied up to  a tree with roots on her body holding her down. And some on her face, her facial expression had seemed serious even though she's unconscious.

She's trying to wake herself up...

"Luffy, sanji, kamaki's trying to wake herself up from the queen's spell. Let's fight the queen while kamaki's trying to wake up!" Zoro drew out his swords with a serious expression on his face as his eyes never left the queen's figure.

Luffy nodded as he took one last look at kamaki, swearing that next time nothing like this would ever happen again.

And with that the three men had charged towards the queen with full force, scarlet barely dodges the first attack from luffy and zoro, sanji was distracted by her beauty. He knew that he won't be able to ever hit a woman, so he instead left it in luffy's and zoro's hands.

He instead went to get kamaki, to try and wake her up.

"GOMU-GOMU NO, JETTO GATALING!!"

Luffy yelled as he sent multiple punches at scarlet who let out a pained groan, clutching the dagger in her hand as she attempted to block of the straw hat's attack. Zoro in a blink of an eye appears behind the woman with his three swords ready to be used, as he slashed her on the cheek. Blood splattered from her face as she leaped back, to take cover and process the situation.

"Yume-Yume: deep sleep!" Scarlet yelled, as the purple mixed with blue aura emerged from her hand causing her to send a blast at zoro and luffy who barely dodges the attack.

As zoro and luffy lands on their feet they both death stare the queen who proudly holds onto the dagger, as her eyes began glowing blue. The queen saw them as small fries, she was so confident that she could easily take them down.

Or so she thought...

════ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ════

As robin and the others fought off the queen's minions there was a loud explosion from the upstairs of the castle, causing an enormous earthquake inside to shake up everything. Robin wasn't sure what was happening but she kinda had the idea that luffy and zoro were both fighting to the death to save kamaki.

Even though luffy and sanji, zoro swore that they would save kamaki she decided not to interfere with that.

Her attention was brought back to franky when one of the minions tried to attack her at full speed with a dagger, which caused franky to easily take them down with a blow from his hands. As usopp and chopper was in awe.

"Robin!" Nami had called her, as she turned to the ginger haired woman who held her clima-tact in her hands. "We don't have much time, we need to rescue kamaki and escape as soon as possible, or the marines will come." Robin had nodded her head as she thought about luffy and the others, were they okay? She didn't know if they were or weren't.

As they continued to fight off the small fries there was a loud explosion from outside, chopper went to the closest window to see what was the ruckus. The gigantic cloud that loomed over the sky had begun to lower itself against the island, absorbing anything that came in its path. Chopper let out a shriek.

Catching brook's attention, he too had looked out the window and screamed. He's never seen anything like it, nor did he expect that to happen while they are in battle. This was bad.

Nami had also noticed the large cloud that loomed over the island had began lowering itself onto the island as she sobbed, she wasn't prepared for any of this. Luffy and the others needed to defeat the queen so they can escape out of here.

"This is bad, if they don't rescue kamaki and defeat the Queen we're doomed!" Nami had bit down on her nails as they all watched the gigantic dark cloud slowly lowering down onto the island. What else was the queen planning?! Or more so, why was the cloud moving downwards instead of upwards.

What did the queen have up her sleeve this time...

A/N: YAYYY WERE ALMOST CLOSE TO FISHERMAN ISLAND YAHOOO :3