𝟶𝟶𝟷: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

Waking up in bed everyday was something that everyone was used to, instantly knowing their surroundings when they blink their tired eyes so they can actually be fully awake. Well, in this case kamaki wouldn't be so sure, As she open her dark red eyes. The harsh light awfully shines down on her.

She groans as she sits up, holding her head when the sharp pain hit her like a brick. Utterly confused as to why she woke up in a forest, not seeing any playground or people walking by. Did she lose her way and tripped and hit her head on a rock? No, that can't be.

Quickly standing up as she dust off her black shorts and her white hoodie, normally she'd cover her grey-ish hair that fades into nothing hidden away but no one was around. She was in the clear, for now that is.

There was bubbles filling the air, as birds flew by and butterflies lingered around. Kamaki saw a few squirrels, so wherever kamaki was at it seemed pretty normal to her.

Or so she thought...

Until she saw a group of men dressed in weird clothes with old pistols and swords hanging from their waists, which made Kamaki question her own clothing style. Did she miss something, or was she just wearing the latest fashion.

There was absolutely no way she would walk around dressed like she's homeless, but that wasn't the case. Trying to see what the men were doing, she eased a bit closer. As they were discussing something serious.

"That 400 million berry bounty is mine!" One guy yelled as he put a worn out straw hat on the top of his head, smiling evilly at the rest of the men's.

"Straw hat luffy, the pirate." Another guy said, as he laughed Hysterically. Making Kamaki shiver a little.

She wanted to hear more, now that she realized that she's no longer in a world where she use to live in, she's now in a world full of adventures and evil pirates—good pirates. And so much more. Trying to get even more closer without getting caught she accidentally stepped on a thin branch caught it so snap. Making a sound.

Shit. Kamaki thought as one of the men looked in her direction, already noticing her presence. There was shuffling sound as she heard their footsteps grow closer towards her direction.

"Come out little boy, were know you're there!" One of the men yelled, well there was no point in hiding anyways. And so much for mistaking her gender.

Kamaki emerges from behind the tall tree as she held up her hands, if she recalls she saw them with guns and swords earlier. But she knew that they couldn't beat her, her power was no match for them. But then again she would probably underestimate them.

Sighing as she looks at the man with the straw hat, "Okay you guys caught me. So what, are you guys criminals?!" Kamaki raised an eyebrow as she kept herself on high alert.

She wasn't expecting to be in this situation, she could easily take these men down but she needed information from them.

"Say, do you guys know where I am?" Kamaki asked as she ignored the man who pointed a gun towards her. As a few a men shared a laugh theb stared back at Kamaki who was confused. One of the men grabbed her by her arm, forcing her to walk in front of them.

"You're in sabaody!" Kamaki looks at the man with the awfully dirty yellow hair, it didn't even look like the bright yellow color. More like old.

The straw hat man yanked kamaki by the hoodie, causing her hood to fall off from her head. Revealing her grey-ish light hair, No one was supposed to see it. Well I didn't matter at this point, because no one really cared. If they didn't knew what her powers were. "Im monkey d luffy. I'm a pirate, give me your money!" It wasn't no agreement to anything it was an order.

Kamaki looked at the bounty poster, this man had looked nothing like the straw hat on the
Poster, he looked like a young adult. Kamaki knew that he was definitely an imposter.

Before anything could get more complicated or to dangerous, kamaki glared at them. Making them collapse on the ground so suddenly, Kamaki didn't seem surprised. Thinking it was just her infinite powers she used as she walked away, unaware that it was from the unknown haki she now conquered.

But little did she know her adventure with an unusual pirate crew was about to begin...

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! I LITERALLY CANNOT TYPE THAT LONG!!