𝟶𝟹𝟶: 𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Purple hollow

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Purple hollow...

• • •
[warning: long chapter ahead!]

Meanwhile Caesar, Vergo and Monet are watching the effects of the gas on the monitor. While Caesar is pleased with the results, he notices his prisoners nor the G-5 Marines were caught in the gas. Vergo takes it to mean that they escaped and sure enough one of Caesar's men report this to the group.

Chopper, who was listening, heads down the hall relieved that Luffy and the others are alright. He notes the paper that was thrown to him has an escape route. He mentions he also found out how the candy was made and found a sedative for it as well. However, his departure does not go unnoticed by Monet.

Caesar realizes the group is heading for Gate #66 in Building R. He orders the passageway between buildings A and B be sealed off, then to blow hole in the sealed part to let the gas in though wishes for the Den Den Mushi to continue running to show the brokers his scientific work. Vergo, knowing he will be in trouble if Law and Smoker escape, heads out to stop them himself.

Luffy is already headlong into Building A, knocking away the guards who come against him. He reaches the connecting passageway just as an alarm starts to go off. Law and Smoker arrive shortly after with Law realizing what Caesar is up to. At the lab entrance, the G-5 Marines ignore Law's warning and try to arrest the Straw Hats.

Brook, kamaki, Zoro and Kin'emon attack them to get them out of the way. Usopp, Sanji and Nami (later joined by Robin who stayed with them on Luffy's orders) are still on Brownbeard who rushes past the marines.

Brownbeard notes the dragon that was with them and ponders why they brought it along with Sanji explaining they had used it to escape the gas, but it does not seem to fly now as it is sedated. Nami, oddly enough, finds it rather cute.

The Marines continue their assault, but just as Zoro is about to strike them. Tashigi jumps in and block his attack. Begrudgingly allowing Zoro to pass her as she tells her men they have other concerns at the moment with the building's gate closing. The Marines agree and everyone rushes for the gate. Just as they do, a cannon from outside the building fires and hits the wall, letting the gas in.

'I'll deal with you later zoro.' Tashigi thinks as she continues to block of the attempted attacks from the marines.

Everyone makes a mad dash and jumps through the gate. Brownbeard, the Straw Hat Pirates and some of the G-5 soldiers make it through as well as Tashigi. However, it is revealed she was thrown by a few of her subordinates who were lingering behind. Tashigi tries to go back to rescue them but is told it is too late.