𝟶𝟹𝟿: 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔

🏴‍☠️ONE WORD 🌊I want you close

🏴‍☠️ONE WORD 🌊
I want you close...

• • •

Meanwhile, Luffy saw with a shock that Pekoms' house was destroyed in the battle, but Pekoms revealed that he was fine due to his Devil Fruit, the Kame Kame no Mi, giving him a hard tortoise shell.

Luffy talked with Pekoms about their upcoming mission before carrying the mink on his back and rushing off, much to Pekoms' outrage. Meanwhile, Pedro asked Nekomamushi to accompany Luffy on the mission to rescue Sanji, and the ruler gave him permission.

Wanda, Tristan, Blackback, Roddy, Yomo, and several canine minks attempted to join in as well, but Nekomamushi left the mission to Pedro alone, as he could control Pekoms.

Elsewhere, Usopp gave Nami an upgraded Sorcery Clima-Tact with a greater mobility and range of abilities, but Nami skimped out on his fee. Finally, the newly formed Sanji Retrieval Team prepared to head out, and Luffy grabbed everyone on the team and leaped off the elephant with them, ready to head to Whole Cake Island.

Meanwhile, an excited Nefertari Vivi prepared to head out to sea with her family.

Nefertari Vivi and Cobra set out to sea with their guards and staff, and Vivi climbed all around the ship as she embraced the life, she had left behind two years ago, which scared Igaram.

Cobra was in ailing health, and it was questioned whether he should even make the voyage, but he was intent on doing so, determined to ask the World Government about the Poneglyphs when they reached their destination: Levely.

Other rulers across the world prepared to head to Levely as well. Sterry, the new king of Goa Kingdom, and his wife Sarie Nantokanette stayed in an inn in Loguetown on their way.

The ruler of Kano Country lamented that the Chinjao Family was unavailable to accompany him to Levely, and Wapol headed there simply to find ways to make it hard for Dalton.

On Drum Island, Dalton prepared to go as well, with Kureha accompanying him as his doctor. The Riku Family and Mansherry prepared to head to Levely, with Rebecca and Elizabello II accompanying them.

On Fish-Man Island, Neptune and his sons begged a frightened Shirahoshi to accompany them, as they were prepared to present Queen Otohime's treaty to Levely.

• • •

Somewhere at sea, the members of the Sanji Retrieval Team could barely do their sailing work as they were still recovering from the jump off Zou. Suddenly, Carrot appeared in front of them, amazed by the big world around her.

The Sanji Retrieval Team was less than enthusiastic about her, but she begged them to let her stay, and they relented. Right then, Pedro received a newspaper revealing that the headquarters of the Revolutionary Army on Baltigo had been discovered in a state of ruin.

Luffy was shocked to hear the news, though had not previously realized that the picture of the revolutionary leader Dragon was his father until his crew told him. However, Luffy was more worried for his brother Sabo.

They read that the base had been destroyed by Blackbeard, who fled after briefly clashing with Cipher Pol.

However, Pedro noted that if Dragon or Sabo were captured or killed it would have certainly been reported, which calmed Luffy. Suddenly, the Thousand Sunny caught on fire due to Luffy leaving the stove on, and the crew struggled to navigate a fierce storm.

At Zou, Wanda talked to Bariete about Carrot's departure before telling Inuarashi that he should rest, but the ruler was preoccupied with wondering how Jack and his men got to Zou twice. Meanwhile, Jack rested underwater, still conscious and waiting for rescue.

On a certain island, Kaidou received the report of Jack's defeat and became very emotional. Drinking heavily, Kaidou lamented the loss of his SMILEs preventing him from creating a crew of all Devil Fruit users.

His subordinates stated that they should not take Luffy and Law's alliance lightly, but Kaidou blew them away in anger, saying that they were nowhere near his level and that they were only playing little pirates' games, whilst indicating to the defeated Eustass Kid in a cell nearby.

Aboard the Thousand Sunny, calm returned as the crew sailed through a snowstorm. In Sanji's absence, Luffy cooked for the crew and presented them with his random curry. However, it proved to be inedible, and the crew was outraged when they learned that he had used their entire rations to make it.

🏴‍☠️AUTHOR🌊
SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!
im not really feeling well, but i will make the next chapter long (it's gonna be quite a LONG chapter due to me adding my parts srry)

🏴‍☠️AUTHOR🌊SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!im not really feeling well, but i will make the next chapter long (it's gonna be quite a LONG chapter due to me adding my parts srry)