𝟶𝟷𝟿: 𝙷𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚗

*

*. ⋆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ✧.*

Sanji instantly swoons over nami the moment they reunite again after being separated, only for a little while as the others are supposedly back at ryugu kingdom being held captive, luffy was impatient and wanted to go there and rescue kamaki and the others, after all they are his nakamas. But jinbei didn't allow that because of a certain reason, something related to arlong. Back in the past.

The mention of that name made Nami's blood boil as Shirahoshi politely bowed at sanji's kindness as he handed her tea, camie and pappag silently listened, while as the first son of the sea—jinbei kept explaining things.

Luffy's only focus was to kick that fisherman's ass the one that tried to harm the princess, making her a coward to even step outside the kingdom without getting a weapon thrown her way, which was still confusing to the rubber boy—honestly all of it was confusing actually.

"So, who is this hody jones anyway?" Luffy asks as he folds his arms with a frown plastered across his face, the usual whenever he's confused or feels like he's missing out on something—which is always.

Jinbei was taken aback by the fact that luffy of all people was not listening to a word he had said, which caused an irk mark appear on the side if his head, as luffy kept his innocent little confused expression on his face. Patiently waiting for an answer as nami, the navigator was slowly losing all sanity that she had left.

Franky could only sweat drop at the sight as he leaned on the thousand sunny and listened to jinbei's warnings or information.

"But nami, i just want to apologize." Jinbei had bowed, eyes closed with tears running down his cheeks, camei and pappag was stunned just as the princess was—sanji as usual was loved struck. Luffy had only smiled following with franky after as well. Nami shook her head, her calm and positive demeanor had made the atmosphere lighter and a bit smoother, her brown eyes softening at the sight of jinbei.

"I did suffer a lot because of arlong's gang...but despite all the pain, that's also when i met my friends. Every single thing made me what i am now, I don't blame you just because your a fishman!" Nami smiled softly, as jinbei took in her kind yet gentle words slowly.

But now, they had bigger things to worry about. And that was to save fishman island, and to put an end to Hody Jones once and for all. Luffy was gonna be king of the pirates.

════ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ════

"Robin?! What the heck took you so long?" Usopp trembling voice was heard by kamaki and zoro, even the skeleton brook.

They were finally outside of the ryugu kingdom, surrounded by fishmans with swords and any other weapons that they managed to get their hands on, while half of the straw hat crew stood in their fighting stance. Zoro and usopp including brook had their own weapons, Zoro's three swords and brook soul solid which is his cane sword and usopp's slingshot.

Kamaki and robin only stood there with their devil fruit powers, even though kamaki didn't eat a devil fruit and was born with her powers naturally, she decided to go along with it before she became a lab rat—or suspicious.

But nevertheless she took her fighting stance, she glanced over at zoro and noticed he was shirtless, his large chest on display and the stitched mark he received from mihawk, who holds the title of the greatest swordsman. And zoro will take his place, it may not be now but in the future. Kamaki found herself staring at him for too long as a blush crept up on her face, robin had noticed as she let out a small chuckle, amused in kamaki's behavior.

"Looks like someone's got a little crush huh?" The raven haired girl—robin had whispered, making kamaki instantly shake her head rapidly while clearing her throat.

Before the girl could respond there was a loud crash nearby, gathering the attention of the citizens and hody's minos and himself, right along with kamaki and the other. It went silent for a moment before the familiar loud cheery energetic voice was heard throughout the crowds of people. Kamaki and zoro was the first two people to recognize the voice.

"IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS HODY!!" Kamaki and usopp's eyes lit up like sparkles of sunshine, as they both celebrated in a hug as they did their happy dance. Zoro smirked as he was pleased that his captain had made a bizarre entrance, robin was glad nothing more.

Because they knew...

𝗟𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀.

A/N: stay safe, I'll try to upload at least four chapters on Saturday or no later than Sunday.