KABANATA 39

Atlas called Bridgette if she knew where Race is, but Bridgette didn't know where Race.

It's been an hours since they started searching for Race. They already saw the footage of the CCTV camera in the restaurant where Race and his parents ate, but the problem is they didn't know who was that man behind.

He's wearing cap and a mask. He wore a hoodie, so it was more complicated to see who was that man. Also, the CCTV only captured when Race entered the comfort room and the suspect come in after Race and moment later, the suspect leave with Race and they leave through the back door.

Atlas asked—mad—at the guard on the back door why they didn't saw the suspect entered the building and they said that it was afternoon and they need to swapped for a new guard to standby. Perhaps, the suspect really did planned this all since he knew when the guard swapped for a new guard.

Atlas staring intently on the CCTV camera, he gripped his phone tight it might brake because of the his gripped.

He's fuming mad. Everything he saw was all dark. It was dark when Race is not around. Someone took his light, his sunshine, his love, his boyfriend, his everything and that man will pay for this. He'll be tortured, slowly and painfully.

“It is hard to identify who's this man since he really hide his face well,”

Atlas's jaw clenched and he cracked his neck. “It's not. Try another angle, James.” His voice was metallic, there's no emotion in his. It was took when Atlas received a call that someone took Race.

That bastard will pay.

“Look at this,” James pointed the car that maneuver to the left. “They are heading north.” James added.

“Hack the other CCTV,”

“Oh, damn, dude it is illegal—”

“We've done illegal before, James. I killed people and that's a murder. Do you think I care if it is illegal to hack someone's system to see who's that fucking bastard that soon to be dead who fucking stole my boyfriend away from me?” Atlas snapped.

“Here I am, baby.” James worked his finger. Atlas didn't understand what James was doing, but he trust his friends.

“Found his car,” someone spoke from Atlas's earpiece, James also heard it since he have an earpiece also.

“Where?” Atlas snatched his car's key.

“I'll send the location. Come here faster,” and Sebastian was gone from the background.

Before Atlas leave, James exclaimed.

“Oh, baby! Got you fucking bastard!”

Atlas pushed James away and he zoomed the CCTV footage. The car stopped on the parking lot and seconds later the man stepped out from the car. He pushed his mask down when he lit his cigar and that's it—Atlas stopped the video and he zoomed in. All his anger rising up. His veins in his arms showed as he clenched the mouse of the laptop tightly it might brake into pieces if James didn't stole it away.

“You know this man?” James asked, working on his laptop for another angle. Seconds later, he showed another angle and this time it was clearer footage and Atlas confirmed who was the man who stole his boyfriend.

“That fucker, I'll burn him down. I'll kill and make him feel the hell.” Atlas clenched his jaw and he walked away. James called him, but he didn't listen.

He dialed Isaiah's number. “Do you have a lead?” Isaiah asked.

“Already have,” he get in to his car and he drove it fast as he can.

“Good god. Text me where—”

“Let me take care of this, Sir,” he cut him off. “That bastard will pay for this. I won't let his slipped off my hand.”

Isaiah remain silent on the phone.

“Do everything you want, Atlas just take my son back to me. Safe and sound.” Isaiah's voice was hard as him, but their also a hint of worried from his voice.

Who wouldn't be? Someone took his son away while they are having fun.

“You wouldn't mind if I kill that bastard, Sir?”

A moment of silent before someone spoke. “Make him pay for us. Don't let that boy escape. I trust you, Atlas.” Said Hades.

“I will.” And the phone died.

“Jesus, Atlas! What are you doing?” James exclaimed from the earpiece.

“To kill that bastard,”

“And do you know where to find that bastard-that-soon-to-be-dead?”

“No.”

James scoffed. “See? You didn't but you leave! I called you, but you didn't listen—”

“But you do.” Atlas cuts him off and he stepped on the gas. He drove like a mad man. He's a monster now. Someone provoke him and he doesn't like it when someone took what his from him.

“What?!”

“You do know where that bastard. Send the location immediately.” He command.

James groaned and murmured something like ‘I know you can't live without me’.

“Done,” announced James after he send the location and from Atlas's gps, the red dot showed.

“Meet you there.” Sebastian also received the location.

“Don't do anything, Sebastian—”

“I know. The bastard-that-soon-to-be-dead is yours.”

Atlas cracked a grin and his emotion washed away as he stepped on the gas.

“Guys, stay safe. I cannot handle two wounded idiots,” said Rile and sighed.

Atlas cannot wait to destroy Timothy. That bastard. He'll pay for this. Atlas knew that something was off with that Timothy. He felt something different and danger with that boy and he's not wrong. That fucking bastard took Race away.

“Be ready fucker, you'll meet Hades soon.” He stepped on the gas.

                        * * *

Race jerked when he felt something wet on his neck. He opened his eyes and to his shocked, he catch Timothy licking his neck.

“Sjskwni—” Race panicked and tried to pushed Timothy away from him by moving constantly.

“Race, behave—”

Race didn't listen. He moved and moved. The chair was cracking every time he moved. Race shouted but it was muffled. He moved and—

Race heard a static sound in his ear, his head whipped to the other side.

“I said, shut the fuck up! Behave!” Timothy's voice echoed.

Race looked down to his feet and it was quivering—he remembered he haven't eaten anything yet since this fucker brought him here.

Race wonder how many days did past since he cannot see the outside. Perhaps, Timothy brought him in an abandoned building. He silently praying that his parents are fine.

Timothy's slapped hurt him so much, he still can feel the numbness of his cheek. Timothy slapped him hard he thought he'll deaf.

Timothy gripped his chin and Race directly stared at Timothy's eyes.

“I'm sorry...” Timothy run his knuckles to Race's cheek. Race tried to avert his face, but Timothy's gripped tighten—it hurts. “Just...just listen to me, okay? You won't be hurt if you just listen to me, Race.” Timothy's voice soften and it made Race cringed.

He hate his fucker so much. If his glares are deadly, then Timothy might he dead by now.

“I know you are mad at me,” Timothy sighed and pursed his lips. “But, this is your destiny. You'll mine forever, Race. You are mine now. Your boyfriend?” Race thought that Timothy didn't realized that his nails dug to his chin.

Race flinched and he tried to avert his chin away, but Timothy won't let him, his grip tighten more.

“He won't be able to see you,” Timothy sighed. “I feel sorry for him because he can't taste you anymore. He's not coming to save you, baby. You are mine now, I already marked you as mine. No one will going to steal you away from me. If they'll do that,” Race flinched when Timothy gripped his neck and he held it tightly, making Race hard to breathe. “I'll kill them. You are mine. Mine. Mine.” Timothy whispered to his ear.

Race cringed everything Timothy did to him. He'll admit that he felt terrified at what Timothy said earlier.

What if he's not coming? What if Atlas won't see him or he will not be able to save him? What happen to him if that will happen? He'll be forever slave. He'll suffer forever.

Race shook his head. Atlas will save him, Atlas is coming for him. He'll save Race. Atlas won't let Timothy steal him away from Atlas. Race is confidence that Atlas is coming for him.

Race breathe when Timothy turned his back and walked away. Minutes passed and Timothy's back with a plate of food on his hand.

“You need an energy,” he said and put down the plate to unsealed his mouth.

Race gasped for an air after Timothy removed the tape. It felt like his mouth was sealed for a years.

“Eat,” Race open his mouth to curse Timothy, but the bastard shoved the spoon in his mouth and he gagged.

“Do not talk or I will cut your tongue.”

Race glared at Timothy, but the bastard ignored him and continued shoving the spoon in his mouth.

“Also, do not pray for someone to come to save you. You are not a princess to need someone to be save. No one knows where we are. I only knew this place and no one will find us.” Timothy continue shoving food in his mouth—Race mouth was full and cannot take another spoon of food. He nearly gagged because he cannot chew the food anymore.

“You need to eat because you need the energy later.” Timothy smirked at him and he shoved the water in Race's mouth.

Race vomit all the food he ate and Timothy swore. “Fuck!” Timothy stood and he removed his shirt. “I didn't told you to vomit the food! I bought this and it's expensive!” He curse something under his breathe before he threw a death glare at Race.

Due to Race's anger, he cannot stop himself, Race spit on Timothy's face and said. “Fuck you!”

Timothy's eyes went metallic, it was bloodshot and deadly. Race felt the adrenaline rush down to his spine. He shouldn't have provoke Timothy.

“I told you to behave, yet you didn't listen to me,” Timothy put a tape on his mouth and slapped him hard as fuck he heard another static sound passed inside his ear. “I should teach you a lesson for you to learn.”

Race heart thumped so hard and hard, his breathe was shallow and faster. He shook his head when Timothy remove his pants and his brief—he's now naked in front of Race.

Race didn't know what will Timothy do to him, but he only know that he won't gonna like what happen next. Looking at Timothy, he'll do something crazy to punish him.

Race squealed when Timothy remove his pants and his brief. He tried to move and kicked, but nothing happened just like the other day. He felt hopeless and weak every time Timothy did this to him. It makes him weak. He cannot do anything from Timothy. He cannot save himself from this monster. He's weak.

The next thing happened shocked him.

Timothy sit on his lap and put his manhood in Timothy's asshole. Race's eyes widen and at the back of his eyes becomes wet, he shook his head so his tears won't slipped away. He shouldn't cry because of this crazy bastard. He should've fight for his life, he cannot let his crazy do something to him. But, how? How can he save himself when he's weak? He can't even move. Can't shove Timothy away from him.

Race shut his eyes tightly not because he love what Timothy did to him, but to stopped himself from breaking down.

Timothy started to move up and down. Timothy moaned and he leaned to bite Race's neck. Moments later, Timothy moved faster. Race's manhood in and out in Timothy's asshole.

He's helpless. Race's helpless. He felt weak. He cannot fight for himself. Someone humiliated him and raped him. He's dirty.

“Fuck, fuck!” Timothy groaned and grinned against Race's manhood and he moved faster.

Race was trembling, he always reminded himself not to give this crazy bastard the satisfaction. His heart pulsate every minute, his breathe quivered and shallows, faster and not normal.

He's terrified what will happen in this case. If his heart palpitate, he don't know what happen next—he might die here.

His heart is not strong just like everyone.

“Fuck, you're so hard, baby,” Timothy grinned faster and deeper. His hands fell on Race's shoulder and he gripped tightening.

I don't want to be here. I hate this. I hate myself. Race kept on telling himself.

He hate himself for not fighting for his life. He hate himself for being weak. He hate himself because he cannot do anything to save himself from this bastard. He hate himself more than people hate him. Nobodies known how he hate himself right now. He hate himself because he's now dirty little whore. He hate himself to let this bastard touch him. He's dirty. Someone already marked him and he doesn't like it. He hate himself every minute passed. He hate that he let this crazy fucking bastard touch him.

His heart throbbed when Atlas comes to his mind. Atlas will hate him for sure. Atlas will hate him forever and Atlas will forever look at him with disgust because he's not the Race he know before. Someone touch him. Someone rape him. He's dirty. Timothy's dirty hands was all over his body, do you think Atlas will still accept him? No. Nobody will accept a person who's now dirty like a mud.

Race slowly losing his hope, he gave up. Tears slowly pouring his eyes. Thinking of Atlas makes him sad and his heart shuttered into pieces. As Timothy continues moving up and down, Race didn't fight. He let Timothy do whatever he want to his body. His head falls as his tears continue pouring down to his cheek.

How stupid I am to cry. I am a fucking man and real man do not cry.

“I am tight, right? My ass was tight, but I finally loosen up because of your big manhood. It's fucking amazing to feel you inside me, Race.” Timothy continued moving up and down and planted a kiss on his neck.

Why fight for his life when he's already felt dirty? What's the reason of fighting?

“I'm coming,” Timothy groaned and he moved faster.

Race'e heart palpitate. He felt his heart bearing irregularly, his body is burning not because of pleasure he felt of what Timothy did to him. Sweat rolled down his forehead. He cannot breathe properly, he think someone stole his air away from him. He think that someone choke him to death, no air comes in to his lungs.

Race panicked. He knew this feeling and this is not a good thing. His heart is not in a good condition. He knew what happen next. He knew this feeling and he doesn't like it. Race started to feel terrified for his life. He started to feel the end of his life.

No. No. Someone save me. Air. Air. I need air. I can't breathe.

Timothy groaned and moaned. “I'm coming...” He pushed faster. Up and down. In and out. His moan echoed around the place. “I'm...fuck...I'm com—”

Timothy fell on the floor, blood flooded on the ground. Blood and more blood.

Race eyes was glued to Timothy's body on the floor. His eyes are open and his blood kept on pouring.

Blood. Blood.

Race remembered what happened. It just a second and it happened faster. He's not wrong, he heard a gunshot. Someone shot Timothy.

Timothy is dead. He's dead. He's dead.

Race felt relieved and petrified. When he was about to looked up someone crash him with a tight hug.

“I'm so sorry,” with that voice, Race cried. “I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I am late, baby. I'm so sorry.” Atlas kept on saying while he's hugging Race's tightly he doesn't want to go. He's hugging Race like he's afraid that Race might disappear from his sight.

When Atlas looked to look Race on the eyes. Race smiled even though his heart is not beating regularly. His heart quiver and he felt a pang inside.

“Thank you for coming for me.”

Atlas's tears streamed down on his face and he buried his face on Race's shoulder.

“You're safe...” Atlas whispered.

Safe.

Race nodded and he fight not to closed his eyes. His fighting for his life now. He should not sleep. He's afraid that he will not be able to open his eyes again. He cannot sleep. He's afraid that he will not be able to see Atlas again. He should not give up, his parents are waiting for him on their house.

Race felt that someone carried him. He doesn't felt that he's tied up on a chair, but carried like he's a glass, he carried with gentle and tenderness. Free. That was he felt. Free and safe.

Race felt tired. He's exhausted. He cannot move his body anymore. He's body is weak, his heart is weak.

When Race was about to close his eyes when someone shouted—he recognized Atlas.

Don't fucking leave me, Race. Stay! Fucking stay with me!