Meanie(Acceptance)

(3 years after the incident,
Wonwoos' Graduation day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't move, couldn't speak, indulged by the nightmare of his life, isolated once again from the dark.

Locked in a cage, that has no way out, crying and begging for mercy, when someone slowly walks closer towards him.

Felt like his life was saved, and yet upon looking up, devastated to see Mingyu, who had a menacing grin on his face.

He then went pale as he step back from him. Scared as he could feel it was going to happen again.

Wonwoo cried and cried while the latter just walks closer at him, still with that grin of his.

Lifting Wonwoos' chin up, the older felt inferior by his dominance. Every part of his body went numb, as if his body was surrendering on it's own.

"Are you ready to get locked up once again?"

Mingyu stated as he laughs hysterically, while Wonwoo could only shut his eyes with his tears flowing down to his cheeks, pleading that the latter would spare him.

Was the first one still isn't enough?

Could it be that his feelings were just toyed once again?

A lots of questions going on through his mind, couldn't even think what could be the root of all of this.

The latter then removes the tape on his mouth, making him speak for himself.

"Please, let me go..."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I..."

Wonwoo couldn't think of what or how he should address the question, he himself and his own thoughts were in a mess, yet it seems like the lstter won't be satisfied until he get what he wants.

"I... I'll do what you want..."

The latter grinned at the sight of Wonwoo crying, and started to get into the olders' body.

But right before it happened, he woke up with his Dad shaking him, along with his mother and his siblings, worried as he cried in his dreams.

It turns out it was all a nightmare, but it felt so real for him, to say the least. It was the far worst nightmare he ever had.

He thinks to himself, why would I think of something like that, unless...

Wonwoos' head were in a mess, probably because of the scars from the past, that 'he' betrayed his trust.

He assured them that he'd just had a bad nightmare and continues to dress up, as it was the most awaited day for him, his graduation day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

All students we're gathered at the booth, enjoying their last moments of college life, taking selfies at every part of the school, eating foods from booth to booth, laughing and bidding goodbyes to their colleagues and friends.