Note

Hello everyone!

This is the fanfic I make named "Deadly Scent"

Anything or anyone that's involved in this story isn't real or fan made only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a JunHao fanfic that's omegaverse as its sub genre.

A story where Minghao was differentiated as an omega with a special case, he doesn't have a smell. His pheromones can't be recognized by anyone else even himself, or so he thought...

Whereas a dominant alpha named junhui claiming him to be his mate and the only one who could recognize Minghao's scent which took him by surprise. His Mom and his bestfriends (Dokyeom and Seungkwan) were the only ones who know that he's an omega.

Junhui is a humble and optimistic person and was raised by the landlady at the apartment he's staying at, growing up being an independent person as his family had a little accident that drifts them apart. Nevertheless, he's happy that both of his parents find their soulmates, yet his heart was still a void that no one could fill.

Characters

Minghao
SG: Dominant Omega
The smartest of the group. Has a sassy and violent personality towards strangers but soft on someone he cherished.
Affinities: Junhui's Mate

Junhui
SG: Dominant Alpha
An optimistic and humble person, yet quite possessive and overprotective towards Minghao.
Affinities: Minghao's Mate

Wonwoo
SG: Omega
A rich introvert that enters the circle of psychopaths, slowly making him one as their bond of friendship gets stronger.
Affinities: Minghao's Friend/???

Mingyu
SG: Alpha
A one clueless guy about his carelessness of hurting someone he loved, making himself miserable without knowing.
Affinities: Junhui's Friend/???

Dokyeom
SG: Late Bloom
The happy virus of the group but gets stone cold when it comes to someone.
Affinities: Minghao's Friend/???

Joshua
SG: Alpha
A type of person who plays around the persons' feelings despite his charming looks.
Affinities: Junhui's Friend/Philanderer/???

Seungkwan
SG: Beta
The problematic one. Always getting in trouble mostly because of his actions without a second thought.
Affinities: Minghao's Friend/???

Jihoon
SG: Dominant Omega
The one person who truly admires Junhui on everything he does. Also the newscaster of his circle.
Affinities: Junhui's Friend/Soonyoung's Mate

Soonyoung
SG: Alpha
The energetic one. Only Jihoon could make him stop when he gets quite extroverted.
Affinities: Junhui's Friend/Jihoon's Mate

Jeonghan
SG: Omega
A two-persona type of person wherein he's like a fairy at his normal state, yet quite a devil when gets triggered.
Affinities: Minghao's Friend/Joshua's in-law/???