Fifteen

The two have gotten out of the hospital as the awkwardness starts to appear between them. They just silently walked beside each other, keeping themselves accompany until one of them were near their home.

They dare not to look at each other for the meantime, as Junhui keeps remembering what he did at the bathroom, something horrible that all he could wish was to vanished for good. He's loathing himself thinking such naughty things with Minghao.

On the other hand, Minghao for some reason wouldn't even talk to him, it's like his mind was averted to the other world, a complete space within his eyes as they walk.

"Oh god... Did he...?"

Junhui could only think worse after that, a horrible action that could lead to extreme consequences just because of his instincts taking in.

A gust of wind also appears, embracing them and soothing their inner thoughts as they felt a little ease from the warm breeze.

After an embrace of a cold yet warm air with Minghao and Junhui, a guy suddenly pops in front of them, coming out of nowhere and starts to look at Junhui up and down, making them stop from their tracks as they flinched.

"Uhh... Is there something I could help you, Sir?" Junhui asked, dared not to move when that person still gives him an intense glare.

"Good thing you ask. Would you like to be our model?" The random guy asked, with a sudden smile on his face.

"Model? Model for what?" Junhui asked, perplexed with the sudden invitation.

"A model of our clothes." The guy said, handing out a card.

He couldn't dare to take it, foreseeing that it would be a scam. But just thinking through it, it would help him to deal with his daily needs, and also no excessive work to take on. He grabs it and reads what the card says.

—————————————————
"HYBE Fashion Agency"
Certified Job: Fashion Model
Contact No. :02-****-****-**
—————————————————

They were surprised to get noticed by one of the famous agencies. They had their logo on their card, their contact number, and anything you could see in the card. Shocked to be scouted by a big agency, Junhui just covers his mouth from awe.

"Go for it, Junnie!" Minghao patting Junhui's shoulder with an excitement, already imagining Junhui on a big screen.

"Uhh..." Junhui was still shocked on what's going on right now, can't think of anything he could use as an answer.

"You don't have to answer right away, just call that number if you've made up your mind." The guy stated, waving his hand, not putting pressure on Junhui's sudden recruitment.

"I'm Lee Chan by the way." He added.

He walks away as the two still couldn't take their eyes of from that card. They think that this was just a dream, a dream that they couldn't believe would be real. A big agency piques their interest at Junhui who's just passing by.

"Now you don't have to worry about money anymore!" Minghao exaggerates, clapping with the stunned Junhui.

"Yeah..." Junhui smiles and looks at Minghao.

The two stared directly in their eyes, making them turned away and blush. The ice starts to form again as they couldn't contain their emotions.

They starts to walk again, with an awkwardness surrounding between them. They won't dare to talk to each other, but Minghao initiates talking to him.