Six

(WARNING!: Curse Words Involved)

"Minghao... I... I..." A random guy, who seem to be an alpha suddenly comes to Minghaos' classroom and wanting to confess, yet he can't utter a single word when the deed starts.

"Nope. I don't have any plans on dating someone." Minghao abruptly stated as he cross his arms on his chest.

"What?" The guy were shocked to hear such a response when he didn't even have a chance to speak a single word yet.

"You're the eleventh person who come to me today. Would I expect something other than that?" Minghao stated with a cold tone and annoyed look in his face, averting his eyes as he had to deal with those previous people the hard way.

"Oh, ok... Sorry..." The guy looked down devastated, yet he still smile and bows before he walks away from Minghao.

Minghao just sighed as he felt bad rejecting someone once again, but luckily, that guy didn't cause him much trouble which makes him glad before he goes back to his room. He doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but he can't do anything about it but to let his words speak for him or unless, he might get swayed by his emotions.

It also hurt him to see the looks from those people he dumped earlier, but he can't do anything about it and just sigh as to what to do about these phenomenon.

He goes straight back to his seat to also noticed the amount of stares he's getting, some might be adoration, envy, or even hatred, but Minghao didn't care regardless. He just walks to his desk, ignoring his surroundings, when Wonwoo suddenly talks to him as he sat down.

"It took only a couple of days to rise your popularity, huh? Not bad." Wonwoo smiles at Minghao, teasing the younger as he get to catch everyone's attention just from walking past by.

"Cut it out Wonu! You don't know how stressful this is." Minghao slaps Wonwoo's shoulder, a payback for his teasing while Wonwoo still laughing at him getting annoyed.

"Hahaha! That's why I'm glad I'm not you, I'm not that pretty." Wonwoo laughing harder, also breathing a sigh of relief as he get to have a peaceful life without someone bothering him, well except for one...

"F*ck you bro! And who says you're not pretty?!" Minghao said and just slams his head down to the table, lifting his head again as he react to Wonwoo self-deprecating himself.

"Don't mind it. But like for real, jow are you going to deal with it?" Wonwoo worriedly asked Minghao, it must be hard to dealt with especially since they both tend to stay peaceful.

"I don't know either... I don't know what to do in these kinds of situation..." Minghao sighs, looking completely hopeless as he tries to figure out something.

While Minghao just lying his head down to the table, Wonwoo come up with something as he sees a familiar person walking.

"I could think of one! But this isn't something that would work in an instant... and something that you would like as well..." Wonwoo with a lightbulb right above his head, grinning like crazy as he awe with his eyes with the thoughts of his own.

"What is it?" Minghao said getting startled by Wonwoo's loud voice, disgusted to look at Wonwoos' smile for some reason.

"Ask someone to be your temporary mate." Wonwoo said, causing Minghao to drop his jaw, leaving him speechless by what his friend said.

"What?! There's no way in hell I would do that!" Minghao strongly shakes his head, even shaking his hand to express his refusal.

"It's your choice to refuse, though you have to bear those crazy people who's hitting on you." Wonwoo said and shrugged, not forcing his decision to Minghao.