❗Twenty-two❗

Sowly standing up as he catch his breath, while releasing a large amount of alarm pheromones, walking closely to Minghaos' destination along with a death glare by his golden red eyes.

Everyone quickly moves away as the strong tequila pheromone makes them suffocate and struggle to breathe. Some were holding their necks while some just passed out from it in a matter of minute.

Walking closely to the growling alphas that was also lured by Minghaos' pheromones, releasing a much more pheromones to regain their sanity which made them back off instantly.

"Move." Junhui only stated a one word at those two alphas yet it already works as he glare at those shivering inferiors.

Having a golden red eyes was a total proof that you're superior among alphas, that you could control almost everyone with just one word and a dominant pheromone.

The two stops and gradually awaken their consciousness, flinching by the choking amount of pheromones that Junhui releases, they then quickly move aside, making way from Junhui that leads to the restroom where Minghao was.

He walked slowly towards the door while still catching his breath, getting drowned by Minghaos' pheromones which makes him sweat uncontrollably, as well as his fangs that's now getting much sharper and longer.

Little did he know that it's so strong that he himself also getting lured and drowned by Minghaos' scent. It's hard to restrain yourself when it's the scent of your fated mate.

"No... No..."

Junhui then slowly opens the door, wafting a much stronger pheromones inside that Minghao emits, seeing Minghao sitting and crying on the floor with his hands on his stomach and another on his chest.

Junhui widen his eyes, getting lured by the pheromone much more as he opened the door in which trigger more of his traits as an alpha.

"Hao... My omega..."

"He needs me..."

Junhui step closer and closes the door, locking the knob which makes the two of them alone in the restroom with full of their pheromones.

The older covers his nose and his mouth with his hands as he couldn't stay sane from this amount of pheromones, making it hard for him to catch his breath, drooling and itching to bite Minghao on his nape to finally claim him as his.

"This is bad... No..."

Junhui starts to have a blurry vision, as well as losing his consciousness on Minghaos' scent in heat. He then starts to release a soothing pheromone for Minghao to easen his pain of experiencing heat.

Walking closer to Minghao and kneeled, reaching out his hand to touch Minghaos' cheeks despite both of them getting drowned by each other's pheromones.

"Are you okay?" Junhui asked, gasping for air as he can't keep himself in-touch, almost taken aback by his alpha instincts. And Minghao nods upon answering Junhuis' question.

"Jun... He... Help me..." Minghao asking the older to help, couldn't hold on much longer as the pain in his stomach was getting worse and worse.

Junhui spread his arms and hugs him tightly, letting the latter to sit at his lap while trying to release a soothing pheromone to ease his pain, comforting the latter as much as he can while keeping himself sane.